Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Dead13 Well-Known Player

2. Dead13 Well-Known Player

Can't download pic, it is a man in ice cube. can u add it 4 New Year event
  3. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A Jokandroid base pal that can be interacted with. If you interact with it, he should deliver one of his lines (this is the big one, g'bye cruel world / of course you know this means war etc. etc.)
    - A Joker Dawg base pet
  4. PacDrew New Player

A few base pets come to mind for me like Dex-Starr or just some normal pets like a dog, cat or bird.
  5. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

I'm probably not the first to suggest this but what about Ace the Bathound, original or Kingdom Come version.
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

For Xmas Seasonal next year:

Snow-Covered Conifer Tree
    Conifer Tree
    Tall Conifer Tree
    Tall Snow-Covered Conifer Tree
    Winter Sunset Window (a window of a pink sunset over a snowy forest)
    Winter Sunset Window (Ceiling) - a window on the ceiling of a blue/pink hue sunset sky

Maybe some Limbo Town base item reskins but with snow on, for the Scrooge/a Christmas Carol look. Example Limbo Town Window (Snow), Limbo Town Lamp (icy), Snow Covered Shed Entrance, etc.

Reindeer Totem (Base Pet)
    Polar Bear Cub Totem (Base Pet)

Hippolyta Ice Sculpture
    Athena Ice Sculpture
    Hades Ice Sculpture
    Zeus Ice Sculpture

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbin_International_Ice_and_Snow_Sculpture_Festival - would also recommend looking into the Harbin Ice and Snow Festival, located in Harbin, China. I went there a few years ago and it was stunning. Maybe find a way of letting ice sculptures light up in different colours, some maybe changing colours from yellow to green to blue to purple to red.

[IMG]
  7. BlackJak New Player

[IMG]
    maybe one of these for our bases.....
    • Like x 2
  8. 453 New Player

Dear DCUO,
    Please make for us a luxurious Luthor's Christmas Tree for Winter Event with golden decoration and LexCorp logo.

And Christmas reindeer as a pet (or polar bear).
    • Like x 2
  9. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Wall:
    A textured design you can put over the original base wall. example: ivy (like in fractured god sphere on the way to fight zeus, wood (like pillar of eternity with no design on it), door (like deco door) but various designs (like the ones to the buildings on gotham and metropolis). The examples also in ceiling
    Ceiling:
    The sky effects like in shattered gotham, fellowship of the arcane limbo town, atlantis, gotham wasteland, outside in gotham, outside in metropolis
    Floor:
    Sidewalk, street

Base Items:
    The face waterfall in Fracture God Sphere.
    The face waterfall with rocks in tunnel of lust.
    The pillars in the hall way of tunnel of lust.
    The purple water flowing in the tunnel of lust.
    The purple flames in throne of the dead, in various colors.
    Divider like mysterious bookshelf with no design like a blank wooden wall.
    Gotham Signs: Like lounge, grill, stagg top gas station, gallery, coffee, restaurant, cafe, bank, bakery, pizzera etc
    windows like the ones to the buildings on gotham and metropolis
    car like in gotham and metropolis
    us mail box
    newspaper stand
    the new gazebo but smaller for your base.

Fix:
    the shape of the current floor items. shard floor mass, grass and stone floor mass etc. cause of the odd shape, it takes more to cover the floor
    allow placement areas in all the base. by the steps at the beginning of the base. allow items to be placed on or over it. some areas you can place base items on it, but the opposite you can't. example brainiac base, middle section the pillars going across. in some areas you can place a base into the wall/door/ceiling but in some areas can't.

Base Themes:
    1.) 4 player tier 6 "Zameron Conversion Chamber | 8player tier 6 "Love and War" - the crystals.
    2.) 8 player tier 6 "Throne of the Dead" The upper part where you fight, and down below when you deport.
    3.) Open World "New Genesis" | 8 player "New Genesis Now" the open world - the grass, trees, water etc.
    4.) 4 player "Trigon's Prison" | 8 player "Unholy Matrimony" - the caverns and lava
    5.) Completely Plain. The concept design shape is like the penthouse, brainiac etc

*more will be added* :D
    • Like x 2
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

This is now the 2nd DLC with those cool big wires/cables with that pulsing effect like in ClockTower. Seriously, just reskin the panopticon wires with that effect and us techy folks will love you. Easy peasy.
    • Like x 3
  11. Eve YouTuber

Any chance we can get base items with emblem slots on them? Like the Wonder Dog bed and everything that has the Base Emblem,
    So like variants of base items that makes sense to put emblems on (BoP Computers for example) I'm fine with using the Base's Emblem.
    • Like x 2
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Could we get some more of those postcards from other iconic places? Some could be Dakota City to tie in with Static being a major part of the current episode, Thanagar, Tamaran, Kandor, Bludhaven, Oa, etc.

Side note: Was anyone else expecting them to be little postcards like the Batgirl one in the Bombshells posters packs? Lol
  13. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Wait.... Wonder Dog's bed has the base emblem on it?! Maybe I should go buy the Rebirth Batman emblem from Booster if I have enough quarks (probably don't but doubt it's too expensive, so shouldn't be too much of a hassle getting ther) and put it on there since he's in the base of my Injustice-esque villain Damian and also his bed is right next to Krypto's which has the Superman emblem on it, so it'd be really fitting. Also.... do the Wonder Dog bed and bowl 90% of the time not have the base's color palette on them and just appear that weird beige-gray whenever you enter the base they're in? Happens to me every time lol.
  14. Eve YouTuber

It stays grey, but yes you can use the base emblem on it, I use the Scorpio zodiac emblem on it, same for the bowl. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Shazammm Well-Known Player

How about crash sites? Like part of a spaceship or the cockpit of an airplane with rubble all around it so it looks like it crashed through your wall or ceiling.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They have a few base items like that in the Anniversary Event.
  17. MrStoob Well-Known Player

A manservant / handmaid for the base.

Said person could do things like follow the player around with a tray of drinks, potter about dusting, or even be a target - see 'Tomb Raider 2' for details but you can decide on the farting. :)
  18. MrStoob Well-Known Player

We recently just had the Halloween event, with Teekl and Isis (Catwoman's black cat) as base pets. Also, Wonder Dog can be purchased from the Teen Titans vendor.

There's still the odd Teekl and Isis available in the broker.

I personally have a Wonder Dog, 6 Teekls and 2 Isis running around me base. :)
  19. edwardpenn New Player

This message is for the developers of DC Universe Online. I been playing the game since it first came out on ps3 and now on ps4 soon moving towards ps5. I missed the chance to purchase the Batman vs Superman swag bag and I'm very sure millions of DC Universe gamers want this items to return. Will it be possible that it will come back to DC Universe? Second three months a new content is too much for gamers to keep up. It needs to be put to six months a DLC Content.
  20. edwardpenn New Player

This message is for the developers of DC Universe Online. I been playing the game since it first came out on ps3 and now on ps4 soon moving towards ps5. I missed the chance to purchase the Batman vs Superman grab bag and I'm very sure millions of DC Universe gamers want this items to return. Will it be possible that it will come back to DC Universe? Second three months a new content is too much for gamers to keep up. It needs to be put to six months a DLC Content. Sorry had to edit the message
    • Like x 1