Quintile Crystal Shard

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Noble One, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Well they're definetly dropping more often from my experience. Maybe you guys are simply unlucky.
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Well, that is possible but would be more helpful if you were less vague. Like how many runs did you do to get however many you have? That's why I'm not just posting about myself and trying to include info from other players that don't want to be on the forum. The more feedback they get, the more likely they'll know if they're dropping enough/ not enough
  3. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Well today after the reset I recieved 4 shards from 2 rotations and yesterday I recieved 3 from 4 rotations. I hope that helps a bit.
    • Like x 1
  4. Stranger Well-Known Player

How can it be, that if i've bought all items from "Bounty vendor", that i still have to farm ALOT for the CRYSTAL SHARDS?!?!
    I still miss about 26!!! Crystals Shards!!!
    Which is another 50 rounds... i already did 100+...

And i'm not dropping the Ionized Gas ... i've completed the mission 56 times after the latest drop!

Your game is a scam!
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Thank you, it does help I'm sure. Also, can you share your lucky charms with me???
  6. Stranger Well-Known Player

Welcome to DCUO...
    Always the same ppl that drop all the stuff...
    i drop 1 crystal in 10 rounds
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm gonna give barely playing a try and see how it goes. Counters are high enough that I'll finish the feats during double or triple currency times
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The way the crystals are dropping now it makes zero sense to run the bounties to try and get them your time would be better spent running other content for drops or farming collections to sell to buy them off the auction house .
  9. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

no lie was told...
  10. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Stop cappin for this game. By the time you get the OP Face without resetting content it will be outdated.. People like you is the reason they pull this off cause you constantly support it. Zero and I mean zero excuse for the drop rate of gas. I have gotten two gas since the episode launched this not it...
    • Like x 1
  11. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

One more person's experience. Ran 40 bounties across several toons in the last three days. 1 crystal and 0 ionized gas. Drop rate is much, much worse.
  12. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

Yesterday farming more than 5 HOURS and get only 1 crystal
    Today farming more than 7 and 0

INCREASE THE DROPS!!!!!!
  13. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm not defending the drop rates, I'm over here also complaining about them. All I'm saying is stop spending money to get them. Cuz if you are, you're actually the one supporting them and showing that players are willing to spend real money to replay and get then faster which means a lower drop rate.
    • Like x 3
  14. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

In that case I support your movement... Cause I ain't spending a Nickle this time...
    • Like x 2
  15. triloos New Player

Actually, i haven't spent money for replay badge, in fact I have 4 ionized gas in total.
    And I never said that...
    • Like x 1
  16. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Never said what? I wasn't responding to you?
  17. Aesthete Well-Known Player

If it helps my Ionized Gas and Faraday Cages drops are practically abmyssal... and they claim the drop rate was too high. Only recieved 2 of each since Legion released.

This is probably the stingiest episode to date. :p
    • Like x 1
  18. triloos New Player

I never said I use badge replay for ionized gas..
  19. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Don't feel bad, I haven't been doing any better on those either.
    But tonight's update: 5 rotations, none for me. 1 group mate got 1 for dropping into the Saturn fight with like 20 seconds to go. So that was super. 5 others in the group with us, 4 of them got 1 each in the same span
  20. Joker17 New Player

The drop rate is broken. Hopefully they fix this issue soon.
    • Like x 1