The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Eve YouTuber

Athena: The blessed human
    Blessed by the gods themselves and named after the goddess Athena herself, Athena is a warrior that grew up in a society empty of men, and has one mission: To end men's evil.

Read more about Athena in Power Inc Stories

(Character itself is original, the style is just a replica of goddess Athena.
    No, she is not an Amazon. She doesn't live on Paradise island, nor she is inspired by Wonder Woman.)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Mimic Lantern. He's a shapeshifting alien from the 31st Century bestowed the power of the Green Lantern Corps. Able to take the Green Lantern form of any hero, he usually feels more comfortable in his own skin (albeit this armored version). Confident in his skill as a lantern, he joined the Legion of Superheroes to protect the timeline and the United Planets.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Update to Amplight. STAR Labs created a humanoid shell to house his previously energy based body so that he can blend in to surroundings when needed. In return, Amplight assists the STAR Labs officers from time to time as well as teaming up with mostly Metropolis and Central City based heroes. The close proximity to the main STAR Labs hub allows Amplight the ability to constantly receive upgrades to combat Earth's opposing forces.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  4. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Bizarro Boy teaming up with Supergirl. Regardless of his rebellious nature he's always willing to help. However, he still has an uneasy but established alliance with Lex Luthor. He's a defense protocol created to defend the Earth from its' enemies, even if they were once previously its' protector...

[IMG]

In his alternate street attire disagreeing with the overly positive personality of Supergirl.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my style inspired by smoke from mortal kombat
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

8. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Not anywhere near done, but first rendition of baby Yoda:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Fire Soul, It allows you to have emblem on it but I forget the chest style does the same so I dupmed that idea. I kept the waist style for lack of anything better, I don't think this look requires any belts tbh, unless something with Legion's logo like that Cosmic Boy's style.
    • Like x 2
  10. Noble One Committed Player

i missed none of that actually hence my suggestions. but really why ask here? you would get more replies (besides the current one) if you asked in game is you havent yet. as premium are you still heavily restricted with things in game like the broker and money? if so then i apologize as i didnt know that and only thought i applied to F2P.
  11. PacDrew New Player

This is really amazing. It's giving me early 90s Beat 'em up video game thug vibes as well as post apocalyptic. I might "borrow" some of this look.
    • Like x 1
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks ,go ahead :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

victorian detective batman which a look more noir[IMG]
    second intent to recreate the red son batman aka russin batman
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I am loving some of these new pieces. Plague doctor meets crow father
    • Like x 6
  15. SekretVillain Loyal Player

What material is that?
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

the smoke chroma from new teen titans time capsule
    • Like x 2
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

smoke neon material.it's the ultra rare from the new time capsule.
  18. Eve YouTuber

Evil Athena

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 6
  19. Eve YouTuber

Queen of Darkness
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

Updated Neptunica's Battle Angel-style with a couple of pieces from the new Dark Raven-set and I'm pretty happy about the result.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 13