Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. MARTlANMANHUNTER New Player

Can you guys change the one of the flight power animations to that of the kryptonians, when they float in the air and spin really fast instead of like a quick jump and turn?
  2. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

I like the Indigo tribe inspired style and woule like to see more style items that have a wrapped cloth look with less metal parts and no fixed emblem.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Also, I know it's not likely to ever happen but if you were to ever add a few more Personality types, the one I'd most like to see is Machine... meaning no idle organic / breathing movement. Just stillness with occassionaly stiff robotic head turning / neck craning, and short precise limb actions. Obviously the dance emote would be "The Robot".
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. PacDrew New Player

Sleeveless Vest with a tank top under it? Basically Main Man chest with a Tank Top under it.
    Would also like to see an open trench coat with no sleeves.
    • Like x 2
  4. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I would like to see a Smurf style. Imagine Doomsday getting stomped out by Papa Smurf. :eek:
  5. Drekt El New Player

I would LOVE to see Ted Kord-Blue Beetle and Metamorpho styles!!! PLEASE!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

7. Drekt El New Player

Starfire please! I know we have the hair, which is great, but uniform style as well please!
    • Like x 1
  8. BlackJak New Player

[IMG]
    this chest style is perfect, except for that "shell necklace"
    • Like x 1
  9. Hellspawn619 New Player

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- I'm looking for a style that looks like the suit that the Parallax possessed Superman wears. In this particular case most of the suit can be recreated by styles already in the game. But it's the upper chest and shoulders I'm interested in.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

I know we already got Zatanna's chest style but these amazing designs from the future state Zatanna on DC's website. I'd love the styles so much. Or something similar. Megzilla? Is that possible?

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I'm over the moon to bring on my drawing as a little gift exclusively for all of the developers who have worked on the Legion's episode, brought it to reality and cared. I remember how much I'd been asking for it. I know it isn't enough in comparison to your effort but please pass it from me. Keep up the great and stunning work. DCUO has a long way to go :)
    [IMG]

(my bad hadn't read the thread's name before posting the other time) :D
  13. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

i'd been hoping for a skirt like that for Tala like forever. that new long hairstyle in the middle is cute as well. and netted shorts on right, actually Black Canary wears them too.
    • Like x 3
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

A long eared Batman Cowl....... please? ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Vandal Savage's suit
    - Rip Hunter's suit
    • Like x 2
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Cosmic Chroma Mat would be nice to have. :)

Here I combined it with the Void Mat. ;)

So how about a Cosmic Void Chroma mat??

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

You could amake these pieces a drop from the Open World bosses, along with the mods, the head styles and the OP crystals.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

How about a generic Hoodie style (possibly tintable) we can apply emblems on?
    This is my edit, of course.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Vandal Savage's hair and facial hair
    • Like x 2
  20. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

A Martian Manhunter + Miss Martian Style Set with a new skin of martians??
    I bet I had asked for them more than 5 or 6 times, sorry, but maybe if we have an episode about Mars, maybe they can get their own backs too, like one set as main gear set and the other as Time Capsule gear set or the 2nd vendor suit!?
    Ooh and a trinket that transforms to Green and White Martian.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just in case you'll ever get around to doing it, please don't make it too detailed like Dark Raven, Miss and Manhunter look good because of the simplicity and slimline.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

The animation version looks better than after rebirth in my opinion tho.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4