why i stopped playing pvp team matches

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Chaos Evolution, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

hacking and toxic people who blame you for accidentally playing with them

i had this one match where apparently there was a hacker on my team(at the time i didn't know this or even notice the entire match) and when the match was over these guys invited me to a voice channel and where going off on me about how i teamed up with a hacker which was not intentional at all nor did i even realize by the way and they wouldn't stop bullying me about it and being very toxic and rude and telling me about how people like me are making the game worse and i'm thinking to myself: what the heck? i don't deserve this i don't play with hackers on purpose!

they didn't believe me and to this day that's why i don't pvp cause someone might just report you even if you're innocent like the time i played sinestro in legends pvp 1 vs 1 and did that glitch that makes it look like the power goes off twice(fighting fast and clipping which is not hacking) and the guy thought it was hacking and said something along the lines of "enjoy your banned account i saw you hack" :rolleyes:

i don't know i guess i can always stick to 1 vs 1 arena i already got full pvp gear so i guess i don't even have to pvp now thankfully but that sort of thing is just ridiculous
    • Like x 2
  2. Zydelo New Player

And people on here wonder why the DCUO team won’t bother to update pvp..
    • Like x 1
  3. Brit Loyal Player

Why I stopped playing PvP... I already got full pvp gear.

When the game mode stopped having any further rewards, I stopped playing it. There are always other things I could be doing with that time that offer progression.

I will start playing PvP again when we get the PvP 102 suit. Until then, I do not see any reason.

I'll play a game mode that is frustrating or broken, but I will not play a game mode that has zero rewards.
  4. BƖack Dedicated Player

I come back to the game like a week+ ago, mostly for Legends PVP it was what i enjoyed the most back then and well it was like a huuge disappointment for me. Believe me or not i could handle playing DC just for 1 week then quit.

In 2011, yet when i first heard about DC Universe Online, I turned my attention to Heroes Vs Villains (PVP) aspect. It was amazing to be able to fight against Villains and vice versa + this combat system i mean old combat before revamp where weapon attacks did more damage in PVP, where block against power attacks was possible in PVP, where blockbreak did more damage in PVP, where lunge did more damage in PVP not this spam that is in this game now.

This is not the same game anymore like we had in 2011 and 2013 or even 2015, it has changed... and it changed for worse. PVP in this game is completely disgusting now, it's not even fun or enjoying anymore it is completely ruined. If I were able to rate DCUO with its current PVP state i would give 2/10, why so low? because the Heroes Vs Villains aspect (PVP) of this game is ruined and for me it was the most important thing why i started playing DC.

I don't know how the developers could allow PVP to this state... honestly it is shame really. And people are surprised why i don't like Daybreak Games... This is why, because they don't want fix PVP.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

This exactly how I feel.
    • Like x 1
  6. Shalayah Committed Player

Not gonna lie. I’ve called out players for playing with hackers but found out that they weren’t aware of the hacker involved. I usually feel guilty afterwards but I’ve made some friends after while discussing what happened. Considering the PVP community is rather toxic. I wouldn’t blame you for not wanting to PVP though.
    • Like x 1