Time Capsule gear...seriously

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AJPro, Nov 19, 2020.

1. AJPro Committed Player

First you move on from the cool purple reg and gold enhanced gear look to green...green crud.
    snd NOW the raven gear does not stack...seriously ...so it fills up everywhere and people can not see more than one....totally tedious.
    it is like you are trying to frustrate players with tedious stuff for no reason.
  2. Draconiano Committed Player

But I agree on the color, they made it so we can tell each piece rarity, but it's just annoying, I liked to have a single color for normal gear and another color for enhanced.
  3. AJPro Committed Player

They fixed so delete this thread....
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

its totally out of control. i just ran the raid with a group of cr skips decked out in nothing but lockbox gear. took us like 20 minutes to get to the first boss.
  5. nawanda Loyal Player

lol
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Ah I remember old days 6 hours, 20 minutes isn't nothing JS
    • Like x 1
  7. Noble One Committed Player

i just got flashbacks of FoS and batcave..... SHUDDER!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lol lol exactly I was just literally talking about FOS with a friend and yeah today if a raid would took that long folks will call for a nerf to something in there lol.
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

My point is 20 minutes, hell even a hour if it's new isnt long. Simply because of how older raids use to actually be challenging and there for the longest there was only 1 version, meaning there was no event or reg or elite. You either was good enough to do raids or you wasnt.
    • Like x 1
  10. zNot Loyal Player

Yes i fully agree for example on Fos 2 (power core) alot people couldnt even defeat the first set of adds thats how it was and thats more fun then speedrunning Elite raids these days. They also had more bosses in them which is something i miss, almost all episodes having just 2 or 3 bosses per raid is really low.

I really miss having such difficulty see after that many years people still remember and love these raids also like paradox that should show the devs that they need to do such Elite raids long run its more fun and makes people wanna gear up ,artifact up and get sp up to try to defeat such difficulty.

I also like the Elite raids that dont make the whole group whipe because one player is doing something wrong (like in clocktower elite lastboss) and what i liked was phonix cannon elite first boss the ones that dont do the mechanics die not the whole group i peronally like this much more and is also more skill friendly and less frustrating.

But there was 2 versions of difficultys first was Novice the other one was Expert but it wasnt Elite so you could day endless times. Just wanted to give my 2 cents! I know the thread is about Capsuls :).
    • Like x 1
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I was just talking about this last night, we had hard and fun raids back in the good days and didnt need artifacts, augments or limited deaths to do them. So why cant the current dcuo achieve this now. At least the quality of the raids.
    • Like x 1
  12. zNot Loyal Player

Exactly this topic to me is the elephant in the room when it comes to episodes that would have a huge impact on the game and popularity and im happy to know that mepps replied to my thread showing that i and others that give feedback on my threads do help them to make better Raids and episode content for the upcoming episodes.

Depending on how the next episode in general and the Raids in them will be i will be able to tell how much feedback they taken seriously so im really excited for it. Since this thread isnt about episodes we can continue our talk on my threads which the devs to read.

As a sidenote i also love the fact that they will be livestreaming every other friday it shows that this game is heading in the right direction.
    • Like x 1
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I nicknamed it The Bridge Over the River Quit
    • Like x 2