Um... what? Fixed an issue where Ionized Gas was dropping a little too frequently.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IonHero, Nov 19, 2020.

1. IonHero Committed Player

Maybe I am in the minority here, but I have on average obtained 1 Ionized Gas a week running everything with 1 character.
    How is this too frequently?
    • Like x 12
  2. Apollonia Dedicated Player

3. Draconiano Committed Player

Since the DLC launched I got exactly 3, I don't understand either.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

I agree, this is getting ridiculous.

A friend has run 6 bounty rotations with still zero shard drops and the gas was not dropping too frequently at all...
    • Like x 5
  5. triloos New Player

Maybe too frequently for who uses a replay badge!! I've received 3 from the beginning of dlc and I runs all dailies everyday.
    Daybreak are so greedy and money-hungry. With each passing day, i'm going long from this game...
    • Like x 1
  6. Greenchain Well-Known Player

Agree shards needed an upgrade but under what federally controlled substance is any member of the dev team hallucinating that the ionized gas drops are too high????

Don’t have an exact count but run 6 toons through dailies since drop so 24 boxes a day not county weekly boxes. Might get 2 gases every other day. MAYBE!!!

This thread will probably be at ten pages by midnight...
    • Like x 3
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Wow lol. That's amazing. Maybe have seen 3 on 2 characters after doing way too many rotations/ all dailies/ replays galore for elite raid and a few for alerts. That's amazo
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

SERIOUSLY!!!!
    I have Seen MAYBE 2 or 3 Ionized Gases since DLC LAUNCHED.
    I Run ALL Dailies Everyday
    I have HAD to BUY all Others to Level My Goggles Thus Far.
    • Like x 2
  10. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Honestly sometimes I just wish we had developers who either played the game or was genuinely interested in the well being of the game and understanding what and what does not need to happen. This change makes no sense. They already suck at dropping as is.
    • Like x 3
  11. Perdition Committed Player

3 here since the DLC launch, playing on 3 characters... so i really don’t know how they find that too frequently...

I’d love for them to explain that.
  12. Vulpar Well-Known Player

I've only managed to get one Ionized Gas since the DLC launched. It wasn't dropping enough. Lowering the drop rate is downright insane.
  13. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

Dropping too frequently? I only have 1!
  14. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I reset all the dailies for 3 bounty cycles about a week ago. So that is 16 loot boxes including the first round where I didn't need a reset. Didn't get a single gas drop. Since the episode dropped ive maybe gotten 3 total