I have a suggestion regarding the deterioration problem of nature.Please don't let new players come

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by XNatureGuardianX, Nov 19, 2020.

1. XNatureGuardianX Active Player

The force of nature that I know is actually focused on tanks or healers, not damage. After all, transformations are the best supporting force.
    So I think it should come to the tank role instead of the damage role
    So because nature damage is problematic.
    So it may sound like medicine for nature power.
    We get rid of problems in the power of nature so everyone can be good.
  2. Eve YouTuber

Nature is a great dps power... I both heal and dps and I never had any issues with it. There is no way they will change it to tank it's also making no sense whatsoever. Actually they just fixed the current issues with Nature, there is no need to touch the power anymore.
    • Like x 2
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

You have to give better feedback, details then what you did if you think a power should go from being a DPS/heal to being a tank/dps power. Which btw has never happened in this games life. So I dont see it happening anytime soon.
    • Like x 3
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I think the op is saying nature should be tank/heal without the ability to be a dps. But your statement holds, that's never happened and likely won't.
    • Like x 1
  5. XNatureGuardianX Active Player

nature is problematic and this is not just a venom-style force, I have a character like a beast boy but since all forms are superpowers, I cannot fight by transforming.
    I used to do it now it doesn't work.
  6. Eve YouTuber

You probably missed stat revamps. They are supercharges now, and It's better this way because they buff damage, etc.
    I don't even use venom for my Nature dps and I still hit high numbers. Nature is top dps, like it or not. And they will never change it to tanking. There is nothing problematic about Nature. It's a balanced powerset.
    • Like x 2
  7. XNatureGuardianX Active Player

1.First of all, there is an article about the group renewal in the defective dog form skill description but it does not renew for the group ???
    2.There's a new weapon combination in gorilla form, but the primitive wolf doesn't have a new weapon combination ???
    3.dealing sudden damage while transforming into an animal or beast is absurd there is no damage or regeneration in either the dc universe or other universes during the transformation. for example, I haven't seen characters like beastboy, vixen or animalman use it.

I love the power of nature more than you, frankly, it hurts to see the power of nature in ruins. I'm just writing suggestions to make it better.
    I know it cannot be done anyway, because enemies of nature like you are always on our way.
  8. XNatureGuardianX Active Player

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire; you will what you imagine; and at last you create what you will." - George Bernard Shaw
  9. Eve YouTuber

Good luck addressing your concerns with personal attacks.
    • Like x 6
  10. XNatureGuardianX Active Player

Good luck to you and your empty words :)
  11. Walvine Well-Known Player

Before revamp the two skill trees for nature in very begining were beastial morph and floral , No matter how we plead the change will not happen it was upto darkhorse comics what daybreak games could do and not do with playble characters.
  12. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

If you consider Zoe an "enemy" against anything on these forums, you are just gonna love me...
    18 posts about what you think nature should/ could be are a bit overkill. People are responding quite nicely. You should too. If you have firm data showing that a powerset is underperforming or over performing then by all means, make a post and add in your evidence. It will never be a tank powerset. We are all telling you this because there aren't any powersets that dual role. The game would need to be rebuilt. We aren't saying these things because we hate you, or because we disagree with you. We are saying it will not happen so it is time to move on. Loving nature is fine. Play alerts as a healer and you'll be close enough to a tank anyway.
    • Like x 3