Dev Discussion Adjustment to Berserk

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Batuba, Oct 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batuba Developer

Hey all,

We want to get ahead of the ball here and announce an adjustment that will be coming at a later date (as soon as we have the fix available) in regards to the Rage supercharge ability "Berserk."
    • Pets will no longer benefit from Berserk supercharge.
    Notes: The ability was never intended to allow players to essentially double dip from having pets duplicate their damage with this supercharge.

Batuba
    • Like x 4
  2. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Since you looking at rage SC, could you give some love to Infuriate it really needs;_;
    Thanks
  3. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

Is anything about Berserk being adjusted on the player's side i.e. the damage the *player* is able to do?
  4. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I certainly hope this is the only adjustment planned for this ability in regards to damage. The damage it does should reflect the risk/reward of having to be at closer ranges.
  5. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Fun part is as DPS from whole rage loadsout ability i use only weapon buff and berserk it looks like im gona switch to noe-venom now so im gona use only bloodlust becouse other abilitys are not attractive . Rage is no longer rage :D

I was trying to find other abilitys i even made The Gem of Horus to max lvl but no this one is bad as well mostly becouse of 3 % prec insted of 5 % and 5 sec coldown whitch dosnt fit to any useful weapons combos ( 3 sec would fit perfect )

Want to trade My berserk for yours Big Gun :rolleyes:.
  6. Batuba Developer

Nothing else about Berserk is being adjusted in regards to this change.
    • Like x 1
  7. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Hey Batuba! Could you look into adjusting Quantum dps powers or at least take the damage cap off Time Bomb? As other powers have had adjustments, Quantum has been left floundering as far as the Dps side. Hardly see Quantum dps' and would be nice to see it compete in damage to others! Thanks!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.