DCUO 10th Anniversary Bracket!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Nov 17, 2020.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

If Origin Crisis does not win, then this bracket is rigged!

Calling the winner now!

Just Sayin!
    • Like x 6
  2. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

The bracket ^
  3. myandria Item Storage

Thanks for posting this, Zoe! However, this reminds me of Fantasy football and other sports brackets, which I am not into. I will have more fun watching how this plays out, though! (pun intended!):D
    • Like x 2
  4. Proxystar #Perception

I don't know, I actually liked Battle for Earth as well.. just saying
    • Like x 2
  5. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

Fully empty version with a winner slot for those of you who want to create your own bracket: [IMG]
  6. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Age of Justice, War of Light part 1, Earth 3, Atlantis, Origin Crisis, Battle for Earth, and Metal Part 2.

If the winner is anything else then it must be fake.
  7. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

I dunno I really enjoyed Sons of Trigon though i can't really tell who will win so im going to guess Atlantis or Age of justice.
    • Like x 2
  8. BumblingB I got better.

I vote Battle For Earth as well. Had a ton of content. Open world dailies. And, gasp, tiered instances that helped bring up some sort of feeling of progression. It wasn't just a single tier bracket. It also had 4 gear vendors, which was just fun to work for.

I think origin crisis was my least favorite, not because of story, but what it did to the game, including the exponential stat increase that started the road to revamp after revamp.
    • Like x 3
  9. Proxystar #Perception

I really enjoyed Origin Crisis as well though, the alerts in that DLC I think are still some of the best in the game, if not the best for me during their relevancy. the raids weren't particularly bad either, but that's cause I was in groups able to get them done. The fact it went ways as you say to decimating the community that I really loved prior to its release though, that leaves too much of a sour taste for me to vote it overall as my favourite DLC. I really did enjoy Gates and Prime as raids far more though, the community back then as well was just far more fun to be involved with also.
    • Like x 3
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The one who had fortress of soilitude,the chasm is my favorite,not sure wich episode it was though.Then it's battle for earth and origin chrisis :)
  11. Wildcat Committed Player

sorry guys/girls my vote goes to:

[IMG]

I want more Flash/Zoom ;)

(Atlantis should win because of big underwater open world:D)

(My problem with all time travel episodes/dlc is no Flash/Zoom in it :confused: sorry)
  12. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Origin Crisis.
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It wasn't in an episode, it was in a free content update before we started getting purchasable DLC packs.
    • Like x 3
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Surprised nobody has mentioned Amazon Fury Part II as their favourite. :eek: Either that or Origin Crisis are the winner in my eyes. Leaning more towards AF II myself. Open world stuff, a one player operation, two alerts and three raids that were packed to the brim with unique mechanics.
    • Like x 5
  15. zNot Loyal Player

But that has not much to do with the content what happened during origin crisis were other failures not the episode itself.
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Actually, no. Origin Crisis divided the community, brought out the ugly in a lot of players, and made many quit. The whole thing was handled wrong.

The real Episode winner, hands down.....Amazon Fury II. No contest. Anyone disputing that is blind.
    • Like x 3
  17. zNot Loyal Player

I loved all 3 you mentioned and i keep telling them that the tier 3 raids aswell as origin crisis were the best ones also prime battle ground raid was amazing (battle for earth).
    • Like x 1
  18. zNot Loyal Player

The episode wasnt bad if they handled it wrong its not the episodes fault the content the raids were amazing.
    But amazon fury part 2 was very good too see we all like Alot of raids:)
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Some did on the twitter post, I did say the trilogy is my favorite. lol
    • Like x 1
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

AMAZON FURY II 'Nuff Said!!!:cool:
    • Like x 5