Can't Login

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SilkyPawz, Jul 12, 2020.

1. SilkyPawz Bunny

Tried several times now to login getting error.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. jolaksi Well-Known Player

+1 and whoever has same issue please upvote the first post.
    • Like x 1
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Same issue here... on 1 PC account, but not the other. Please also tag DCUO & Daybreak on Twitter. The fact that there's no notification on the forum homepage probably means they don't know about it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I'm having this issue as well... I sent in a ticket. When I try to log into the website, it says "Invalid Credentials".
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Same. Logged on already on my PC, but tried to log in from my phone and getting the same error of Invalid Credentials.
    • Like x 1
  6. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Just got a response to my ticket. They don't do anything on the weekends...so any support issues have to wait. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE GUYS. I can understand missing loot, or bugs in game... But not being able to log in at all... That should be weekend support worthy. Can't log in, can't play, can't play, can't know that I have to buy stuff.
    • Like x 1
  7. scottwjb New Player

I continue to receive Invalid Credentials as well. The thing is Cataracts is my issue and the freaking amount of Bikes i get inside of a forest of trees I CANT SEE. I want to load the game on a 3rd PC in mid November. The first one is this one and its 1.8 Gig Processor. We need it to be 3 Gig or better for PC. I answered my own question. The 2nd PC Desktop crashed after 5 weeks. I go back to the 1.8 gig while im getting money for another new PC. I get that new one yesterday and all i get is invalid credentials. Many here on the forums have had this error for weeka and what really is an issue. Invalid Credentials happens before you can access the game so you never can submit a Query on the forums. So for many of you stop telling us to submit a query when the error Invalid Credentials prevents you to submit a query on that PC or console. But alas some of us have 2 as a work around.