Is there a Gambit (Marvel) style character in DC?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Hi people, I would like to know if there is a character in the same style as Gambit (Marvel) in the DC universe? I have no recollection of such a character in DC, but maybe I didn't explore it well.

A power of this style could be fun and rather atypical :)

As for the secondary role for this style of "power", I have no idea, as a first idea like that, I would see controller.

Given that now by some element, we are entitled to cards in the game, it would not be impossible to have a power of this style.

In the film Wolverine origins, I had found this character really cool!
    • Like x 1
  2. BumblingB I got better.

If you are asking about his power, Plastique I believe is a close proximity to his.

If you want a savvy cool tied character, there are a few but they would require me to break out my old Who's Who issues.
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

Rocket can also control Kinetic energy much like Gambit-
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

A knock off Gambit was introduced in a crossover called "Bloodlines" from back in the early 90's. I think his name was "Gunfire". Never followed the character or his short lived solo series but he had the same power as gambit being able to charge objects up or something like that. I think he died at some point in another crossover.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunfire_(comics)
  5. Heywiar Committed Player

I'd LOVE to be a kinetic troll omg.
  6. Sammy Well-Known Player

Grifter. DC comics