Thank you DEVS !!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ghost27Xog, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

Just wanted to say thank you for working on the game.
    I know y'all have things that are going on as we all do due to the pandemic. And I just wanted to say thank you for putting together the content and helping players like us take our minds off of our "Real" world problems.

: PS ..And I also wanted to send a shout out to who ever made renoun apart of the alerts. This idea helps some of us feel like we progress a little every day and I really appreciate that.
    Stay safe and happy holidays All !!!!
    • Like x 11
  2. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

2nd this!!

Love how content keeps coming out. You guy are awesome

Rock n Roll
    • Like x 3
  3. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Considering all the crap the devs get from some entitled players, it's nice to see them get shout-outs.

I love this game. I love the updates. I'm impressed by the quality they've managed despite all the restraints on them (particularly the licensing restraints, which must be a serious pain to deal with!). I admire the way they've managed to keep going through the pandemic, and even given us bonus weeks to keep players happy. I'm very much looking forward to this year's anniversary event. I love that the devs keep trying new things to see what the players like and what works (more seasonal items like the Teekl buckets, please!) and how they adjust the game as they go, trying to satisfy a large and diverse audience. I adored the charity streams and hope they keep up the Friday livestreams, as those were wonderful.

In short, Amen! Thank you for the fun.
    • Like x 6
  4. Eve YouTuber

Jumping in to the thread, despite not being able to log in for a few days(Got on today), When I'm on I'm always having fun - and I'm always curious and excited for new content. Happy to work on the Gazette, and of course support the game for so many years.
    • Like x 2
  5. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Copy that!
    • Like x 2
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

two jaded ol' thumbs up from me, man. I love this game, too.
    • Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Thank you devs!

I know I complain about certain things, but that shows I still love this game. :) <3
    • Like x 2