Dev Discussion Episode 39: Legion HQ Orientation (Alert)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZPrime Active Player

A new bug since the hotfix earlier today, in the elite version at the Evil Cosmic Boy fight it's now possible to get encased in the metal ball and still get hit by the Primary Attack, effectively getting one-shot by overlapping mechanics.
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

This was happening before the hotfix.
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Just Coasting & Second to One feats are not available to replay badge on alt toons on PS4. IOW I have them on one toon, but cannot buy them on other toons using Replay Badges.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Hey TLantern,

Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the new alert, it's been fun to have an elite alert back which gives that little bit extra challenge, I really do hope you keep these things around.

I haven't run it today since the changes so might give some more feedback later but so far it's been good.

I do however hope that some alerts in the future might have 3 bosses instead of 2 or maybe even 5 like those good old Origin Crises ones. :)

I do wonder whether you could be a bit more generous with the renown though, I appreciate that you don't want to undermine the raid, but at the same time it feels like 50 on just the last boss is a bit of an underkill.

Not a lot but wonder if perhaps 25 from the first boss and 50 from the last giving a total of 75 might not be a better experience :)

Thanks for reading and good work on the fun alert! ;)

Still haven't had that elusive ring drop yet though... :(
    • Like x 3
  5. UVLN Level 30

The second to one feat shows as completed but don't show in legionnaire feat box, please help
  6. TLantern Developer

Thank you! We always appreciate hearing what you liked as well as the issues you find. Because you know, if you guys really like something we can also do it again and better in the future!

We hear you on the three bosses, we will be thinking about this for the next DLC.
    • Like x 2
  7. TLantern Developer

There was a bug where the Elite version of Second to One was connected to the Legionnaire feat, and not the Normal version. This should be fixed with the next patch. If you or anyone else still see this, please post here or DM me on the forums. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  8. UVLN Level 30

I have not received my credit for second to one regular version
  9. UVLN Level 30

I have my elite weapon, neck, rings and my op facemask and I'm still cr 329, and I have my complete 285 gear, yet I see players with far less and still 329, without all of their fear and op, there must be a glitch, please help me
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Today I was in a normal run with a tank and a healer. Without the tankless buff, the primary attack hits me for 67k. With the second hit, that totals 134k. My max health at 322 cr is 142k. That’s dangerously close to a oneshot still. With a healer it’s fine, but without? I’ll be down to just 8k health without warning. With any prior damage, I’m dead. Can you program this attack to do 40k like it does when you *don’t* have a tank, please? Or have him fire just one projectile.
  11. UVLN Level 30

I have the op face, the elite weapon, neck and rings and I didn't get the level up, I'm still 329 and should've been boosted up, I tried to put in a report but no answer, everyone else would be at least cr 330 or 331. Please help me
  12. Elusian Crowd Control

When down and releasing at starting zone, you dont get any loot from the bosses since its too far away. It's a closed alert (no operation), so there is zero reasons to increase the looting range to max alert size.

Two does not equal one. ;)
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s one attack with two hits, let’s not get pedantic :p
  14. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Surprised no-one picked up on this sooner on here.

The relevancy for source marks for this alert is CR299-CR331, which I presume is either a bug and/or a typo, copy/pasted from the Wonderverse relevancy.

I hope this alert is still in relevancy for Source Marks next episode when players exceed CR331.
  15. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

I lost count how many runs i been in whether it’s regular or elite that players are moving canisters outside of the map before the fight starts so the robot doesnt make any of them explode in the room

Between that an a easy elite raid ive lost interest in both the raid and alert.

Hopefully next content is harder and less exploitable
  16. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Could you possibly renamre the adds on the first boss if they hatch they have the same name as the boss? Makes it very difficult to know what i am pulling in HQe(i quite often play with a messed up camera)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.