The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

What hair is this?
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's called the Long Side-Swept Hair and costs 150 Splintered Coins purchased from Wonderverse Supply Bot Alpha in Patchwork Themyscira. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My snowy owl style is Almost complete now! Love the raven stuff:D
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  4. PacDrew New Player

I recently got back into the game and made myself Reptile. [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. RoboDuck New Player

How did you manage to cover the entire head if that Magnetic paladin visor is a head style?
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I used the investigator mask and buzzed hair style and covered it with black neon chroma material :)
    • Like x 3
  7. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

my batsuit with the static googles later i will reinvite my batsuit to make it look more tactical
    [IMG]
    and the most close thing that i can make to recreate the batman arkhan knight batsuit
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Bloody ingenious! I'm gonna have to keep that in mind... :cool:
    • Like x 2
  9. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yo
    Your toon looks mighty spiffy. I dig it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Nevermind, I found it myself, courtesy of another player that I'm going to call "The New Torikumu"! Jump ahead to the 1:42 mark to go right to seeing the style, instead of watching someone putz around in the Inventory Screens for almost 2 minutes!! :p

While an improvement over the standard version, the energy pulses moving across the visor isn't really what I was looking for. :(
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Thought about doing something similar to this, but using void colored all black so it shows no glow to the void, then on the face have a red material or void just colored red. To do a evil cyclops getup with my own spin on it ofc.
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  16. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Nice work. What chest is this please?
  17. Jcal Dedicated Player

Haven't been in the game yet, haven't watched the video. Just want to guess now - this is going for 1B in the broker, right? lol
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

As you will see in the video it is only $999 999 999 on the Broker. ;)
    • Like x 3
  19. Jcal Dedicated Player

Oh god! I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it...

Why!? I just bought the Neon Black like 1-2 months ago and holy hell, Smoke is similar, but better. The chains of DCUO tighten around me once again lmao.
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Electric :D
    • Like x 1