Not A Bug Your account level cannot attach cash to mail

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Melusine Midnight, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I keep receiving this message. I am trying to send money to one the other characters on my own account. I am an all-access member. My membership is current, and auto-renewing.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Mailing cash is still temporarily disabled.
    • Like x 1
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

4. nawanda Loyal Player

Why? When will this be lifted? I split my cash evenly around my characters to mitigate against the possibility of some sort of cash wipe, so it would be useful to know when this will end.

Thanks.
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I'm a full member and it doesn't seem to have run out as I still have all my benefits, yet when I try to mail cash to my alt it says that my "account level cannot attach cash to mail" and I am completely confused!
  6. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The Devs have temporarily disabled all players from being able to mail money to other players.
    • Like x 1
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

8. Krytin Active Player

Are we still not able to trade cash right now
  9. theDCdeviant New Player

Isn't that the exact thing people were bringing up when talking about what cheaters would do to not be effected by the economy actions? Personally, I send my alts cash because it's hard for me to make money in this game. Like...REALLY hard (I'll never be able to buy a material off the broker.) To explain further, I was fortunate enough to make 100 mill (that was quickly spent) by selling dups I'd get from time capsules on the broker on my Duke Thomas toon. It cost a lot of money on stabilizers (which I won't be doing again) and a lot of time for me to make that much but I did it fairly nonetheless. I would send that money back on forth between a few toons that I really wanted to get stuff for from the broker. I'm currently trying to send my Quicksilver 4 mill from my Duke's 10 mill but can't. I have full membership. It sucks that the glitchers and greedy players have continued to affect players to this extent. I don't understand why these players just have to have that much in game currency. It's completely useless.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Find someone you trust to do trades with and move it back. I had to do this the other day. Pooled all my alt money with a buddy, the logged back in on my main and collected. Now...getting it back from your villians if you are hero or vice-versa....that's a different story.

Reinheld
  11. nawanda Loyal Player

Thanks, yes, I’ve had to do this, use various mules.
  12. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

i have two all access accounts, both paid up, i can't mail cash on either one of them, when i try it tells me "your account level cannot attach cash to mail"
    just exactly what level account do i have to be? can you be higher than an all access account in good standing?
    i don't think so....i think you've broken something, and need to fix it. today. or i won't have ANY all access accounts next month, i'll have gw2 and swtor accounts that are paid up, because while they aren't perfect games, they don't give me stupid mistakes to deal with EVERY time i have a day off and want to spend it enjoying playing a game, and you seem to do exactly that
  13. Eve YouTuber

It's disabled at the moment. There is no ETA when or if they will allow us to mail cash again.
    • Like x 1
  14. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

i was unaware of that, thnx for the info.
    did they say why?
  15. StealthBlue Loyal Player

It's one of the things they disabled last year around this time when there was a massive money glitch happening. Mailing cash was also heavily used by the gold sites to sell money in game. It's possible we won't be able to mail money again, but some other way of transferring money between alts will be added.
  16. Eve YouTuber

There was a issue with it that broke the in game economy. I don't remember all the details, but they decided to turn it off till they fix it.
  17. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

ok, thank you both for the info...
    i just want to send my little alts enough for them to get going...so this is actually ENCOURAGING people to think about buying in game cash for each individual toon.......guess i'll go sell something stupid for way too much and buy it from them....ooh, better shut up or we won't be able to sell stuff anymore.....
  18. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

If both are all access, u can trade the money to each other, only way to transfer money to any alts these days

Side note, hopefully in the future they’ll add a shared bank cash slot like swtor has with credits in the Legacy Bank for the alts on the same account
    • Like x 4
  19. Photonaxon Well-Known Player

I am unable to send money to my alts.

Error Message is "Your account level cannot attach cash to mail"

I have All Access (DCUO, EQ, EQ2, etc.) level Account.

Who keeps messing with stuff that used to work before? They don't even know what to test. They seem to be just messing around with code they can't even read.
  20. Eve YouTuber

It's not a bug. There was a glitch with this so they disabled it for now.
    • Like x 2