Server Downtime - November 5, 2020 - Long Live the Legion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 39: Long Live the Legion

All worlds will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on November 5, 2020, to launch Episode 39: Long Live the Legion. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Long Live the Legion is a new event and episode. Trouble is brewing in 31st Century Metropolis - the future! - as Mordru looks to defeat the Legion of Super-Heroes once and for all. His plan? Destroy the past so there is no Legion in the future.

The Legion of Super-Heroes will look to our 21st Century heroes for help. Will you answer the call?

The event content will be available free to all players level 15 and up, and the end-game episode content will be available to members or available in the marketplace.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.

Update 3: We believe the login issue has been resolved.
    • Like x 11
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

So excited!
  3. Eve YouTuber

Can't wait!!
  4. AveryWren New Player

Do you have any idea when the switch servers are likely to get it. Thanks.
  5. nawanda Loyal Player

In 6 years playing DCUO, I’ve never known less enthusiasm for a new DLC.

Everyone bored senseless by being pushed into killing open world bosses approximately a thousand times, a DLC with one raid whose elite version was too difficult for too large a segment of the endgame community and people have lost interest as a result.

Bringing in a pint sized DLC like this, based around characters that only hardcore comic book nerds have even heard of, is not going to bring enough of these terminally bored players back.
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

To be determined at this time.
  7. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

Looking forward to getting on live! Thank you, mepps.
  8. Jords21 Well-Known Player

What is the max cr going to be
  9. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

CR 331 Source:

10. Enctavi New Player

Is there any news about when the maintenance will end? Not to sound impatient ^_^" I'm looking practically everywhere for updates, but not sure if I'm bad at looking or missing something.
    Thank you for these lovely updates anyway :D Excited to see what's new when the worlds are up again!
  11. EP Ice Loyal Player

Why do the update notes get delayed for longer period of times? They used to uploaded right away but now it’s like the new episode is about to go live and there’s still no update notes.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Netflix n Chilling before it's up
  13. Cozy New Player

they taking to long
  14. Exilixty New Player

so who tryna run raids when servers up
  15. Cozy New Player

ill run but im only doing elite alert first then try elite raid
  16. RahRah Active Player

Anyone know what this addition means?.. "Power healing grants hate to yourself and allies". Does Hate = Agro?
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yes Hate=Agro
  18. RahRah Active Player

Okay, thought so. Just making sure. Thanks.
  19. PolarisSylar Committed Player

On live for years,
    I know if people in a alert with 3 DPS and 1 healer.
    The group using the powers the adds & boss hate first go on healer , then highest damage Cr DPS and the other DPS ers.
    The healer first alot because healer constant using powers.

But I wonder if this matter this update changed somehow
  20. RahRah Active Player

Right. Be interesting to see what difference it makes in groups with all roles, considering some trolls power heal quite often.