Test Discussion Episode 39: Legion HQ Orientation (Alert)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Oct 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

No it isn't, it's about the alert in general. Like tell the devs if there are bugs, if something needs adjusting. Everyone in here fighting about irrelevant things. Stay on topic or threads get closed and we don't get to discuss
    • Like x 2
  2. zNot Loyal Player

Well Yes in order to finish elite raids elite gear should be required considering the fact that we have a elite alert now and almost everyone will have acces to full elite gear ,so you agree with me that they then have to make the elite raid more difficult to adjust the difficulty based on the fact that people will be full elite gear when entering the elite Raid.

The only reason i disagreed with your elite alert renown is if they do not scale the elite raid properly people will just easy finish the elite raid due to full elite gear but if they scale it as i mentioned above properly i have no issue with it infact i agree with you that more people can try the elite raid due to better gear but for that the augments shouldnt be at lv 23 to beat a elite boss like it is currently the case with FGS e where you must have a augment to 23 to survive grails one specific beam attack most players arent able to get them to 23 and this is something i havent see the devs change in the current test server the augments for the new raid seems to have again those kind of augments that have to be 23 to even try the elite boss.
  3. SilkyPawz Bunny

These are the Numbers for finish said Elite Alert/Gear has nothing to do with people personally it has to do with being reasonable with the renown and how it is properly or fairly distributed for the amount people will need to spend.

104 alerts to complete renown
    :
    6500 / 62.5 using a booster
    :
    Too reset the whole lot it's 3016 replays or say /350 = 8.6 packs of $10 replays or $90
    • Like x 2
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I LOVE the Legion Flight Ring. Having the means to change movement method in combat is priceless, something I've wanted since the beginning of the game (and first got the worthless joker jetpack which has no stats, making it useless). Sustain this for every future DLC (in fact, add this as an option to the vendor instead of being a drop).
    • Like x 1
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

As a skimmer, I'd ask for super speed rings in the future. I'm sure plenty of players would so rotating thru movement modes would be a lot more fair to the player base. Plus if there's a flash centered dlc upcoming since the movie is in the works, a flight ring would be pretty odd
  6. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Or why not one for each - ring of flight, ring of speed, ring of acrobatics, ring of damage (all in each episode). That would be best of all.
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Correction - you wouldn't need damage. Each ring would be a gear box & you chose your role...but should still be best on vendor item level.
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Absolutely not, nothing should REQUIRE rank 200 artifacts. It's bad enough elite already requires 2 rank 23 Augs. But to add 200 artifacts too absolutely not.
    • Like x 6
  9. zNot Loyal Player

Artifacts have been out for around 3 years if you arent able to get 3 to 160 rank for your main roll im not sure why you expect to be part of the most difficult content (elite raids)? Do you put any effort into your character? So you cant grind the xp? And cant spend? How many hours a day do you play the game? What actually are you doing in the game while playing it for the last 3 years? Stick to normal raids would be my suggestion. I know a few people who got 3 rank 200 artifacts without spending money.

with this many 2xp events i dont get it how you talk about artifacts, either way they arent needed for elite raids 160 do just fine. The most difficult curent episode elite raids should be adjusted with max artifacts and max elite gear for this DLC because of the elite alert the mechanics dont change from this if you are a dps you wont really notice it is mainly the Tank who will feel the difference. And Low skilled players like you try to give feedback for elite raids? Thats Funny.

In what world does it requiere 2 augments at 23? You litteraly do not need one augment unless its like FGS e where you need one at 23 for the first boss which i also disagree on what the devs did there, they should NOT be needed to defeat a elite Boss.
  10. Rejchadar Inquisitor

It's not about laziness or lack of skill, but about the fact that there is no universal way to enjoy the game. Someone enjoys the risk, and someone else a perfectly worked plan. Someone sees a challenge in taking risks even with the maximum potential, while someone sees a challenge to build a character so that the risk factor is completely removed. Someone wants that in battle it was necessary to give all the best, and someone wants to create a safety threshold.

If profile artifacts at level 200 become mandatory for elite content, then alas, half of the above-mentioned play styles will simply disappear.

If you give the opportunity to complete elite content without the need to use profile artifacts at the maximum level, you can still create a character with maximum potential and the need for risk (you just need to replace the profile artifact with a universal or profile one for another role available to you).

The difficulty level is something that a group of players can regulate to some extent. The maximum level of artifacts is constant.
    • Like x 1
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

By your own admission rank 200 isnt needed so why suggest they be required, and nobody said anything about 160 artifacts.
    • Like x 2
  12. zNot Loyal Player

There is a big gap between good ,bad and average players i feel like and you said a great point there with that players or the group could extent the difficulty a good example of that would be raid like paradox where you could get all bosses out at the same time (epic odyssey feat) or kill them one by one (easyier method) if they can make something like this and increase the rewards for people completing it the hard way i would be very happy with that.

Whats the point of artifacts these days ? If they arent needed at 200 why did they increase them to rank 200? And we are getting more and more powerfull as they make new artifacts. Look at page of destiny and the one they released in wonderverse DLC. Having rank 200 artifacts at this time
    Is not special even people who do not spend achieved this. People who cry in the forums about Elite raids are the reason why alot of players quit this game some people cant do simple mechanics and want to give feedback for elite raids..
  13. zNot Loyal Player

You just make no sense at this point and litteraly have 0 arguments.
  14. Charon Lead Content Designer

Keep subject on target with this Alert and the content presented. We won't be making anything required in this Alert but sure, Augments will help as indicated. If this Elite Alert does well, we will pursue adding it to the roster of content options in the future and iterate on its offerings as needed.

Patch notes are a bit delayed but a difficulty pass has been made for Normal and Elite.
    • Like x 4
  15. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

OK Thanks.
  16. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

So you want 200 artifacts to be a requirement for elite raids? Because from what this post and a few others from you, thats what you seem to want by the way those posts read.
  17. zNot Loyal Player

Sorry charon if this is out of topic but i have to reply.

If elite raids are supposed to be the most difficult content in the entire game for that specific episode (4 months!) yea having them at 200 shouldnt be hard to get for your main roll. By the way if you have artifacts at 160 thats good too. If you dont wanna spend money or time and effort on artifacts thats your decision but for elite raid content If you wanna do the hardest content and put 0 effort in your character then there is something wrong with you not the game. This many 2xp events and other events they gave us , if you are this inactive to rank up your artifacts dont even talk about elite raids. Stick to regular Raids. The devs made a elite alert so you can get renown what else are you asking for?

there is only 1 Elite raid per episode and average players with low artifacts and little knowledge of the game shouldnt come and talk about Elite raid difficulty adjustments. The open worldbosses count as 1 Whole Raid thats why we only got 1 raid per episode and that one and only elite raid we do get per episode should be hard especially for the support rolls mainly for the Tank. They gave open world bosses to all players of all skill levels but took a elite raid away from endgame players.

they (the devs) should consider that Tanks,healers will have artifacts at 200 at this point. support rolls with artifacts like page of destiny,healing ray artifact make tanks even tankier then tanks already are plus the artifacts the tanks themselves have and add a troller who debuffs the boss on top of that. Most of the mechanics that 1 shot the DPS in the new elite raid cant even penetrate the shield of the Tank the bosses themselves hit so weak i couldnt even believe it. Now this will change but i hope the changes for Tanking difficulty will be Massive otherwise this will be a really fast and boring Elite raid that gets speedruned and alot will just quit after 1 month due to boredom and low difficulty for support rolls.

Thanks for listening. This wasnt meant to offend anyone.
  18. zNot Loyal Player

Feedback for the new elite alert:

So first The damage output has been done very well from the bosses no changes needed there also the HP of the bosses are good.
  19. Stranger Well-Known Player

- The "Fitness Test" goes up to a high number (i guess it was like 9000?) Is that intended ?
    - The Map Marker Shows wrong spot (nearby fitness test)
    - Big delays atm on test (other group members had them too)
    • Like x 1
  20. aerios86 New Player

There should be down vote for you. What are u saying? To do elite must we pay for artifatcs?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.