Test Discussion Episode 39 - Quislet Artifact

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Oct 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psyfur Well-Known Player

How does this artifact respond to water’s dehydrate? Dehydrate is a non-supercharge that consumes supercharge.
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no, the penalty gets applied for ability tray-summoned pets only. Not trinket/artifact pets.
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Dehydration no matter how much SC to use triggers a normal attack (Mega Blast).
    I will write a full report later, but already I can say that some SCs trigger the wrong pet attack (for example, Tranquil Pool being 10,000 SC, triggers an AoE attack instead of a single target).
  4. Psyfur Well-Known Player

Thank you for that. One more question. When you’re in combat but your attack misses the target, does that not trigger Mega Blast?
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

If you are in combat, even if you miss the target, it will still trigger the attack of the pet Mega Blast.
    • Like x 1
  6. Rejchadar Inquisitor

After many hours of testing (is it possible to get something on the test server that restored the SC in the League Hall? Hours were spent simply on generating the SC), I checked all possible SC.

Here's what I recorded:

SC that trigger the wrong attack: Tranquil Pool (Water), Transcendence(Sorcery), Ground Transducer (Electricity).

SC that do not trigger pet attacks at all: Clown Box (Iconics), Sacrifice (Celestial)

SC, when using which, the pet's attack sometimes does 1 damage (I could not calculate the dependencies, at first glance it happens
    by chance): Chaotic Growth (Nature), Grand Summoning (Sorcery), Oblivion (Quantum), Biggun (Munition), Radiation Burn (Atomic), Bunker Buster(Gadgets). Perhaps other 10,000 SCs (since those that I indicated did not fail every time, and random), but during my testing, only these.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Oh God, please yes. Just a consumable that maxes your SC would be great. Just like how they added the infinite soder.

These were originally a 50% SC back before stats revamp. This is probably a flagging issue when they got redone.

Were you using the Void Gazer when testing these? I was able to get it to work fine w/o Grim, but it would happen consistently with it out.
  8. Rejchadar Inquisitor

No, I used "Quislet Artifact", Scrap... (to speed up the process of generating SC) and "Computo's Redistributer HUD Artifact" (left over from the previous test ....).
    • Like x 1
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Then it was coincidence of my end. Funny how that works for me. lol And I couldn't do 100s of test, because it takes forever to generate SC.

This information should help Batuba. I do find it interesting it's attacking the enemy that isn't my target.
  10. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Good day all! I'd like to say I think the Quislet is a really great idea. First it looks great, modern and futuristic with really nice retro graphics and audio. Also as a combat pet it enables all of the benefits of a combat trinket while freeing up space in the utility belt for another type trinket.

11. TheEnquirer Active Player

Three things I've noticed!

Firstly, Godwave Strength and Offering are both Pet buff superpowers. Mega Blast procs every 5 seconds, as long as you use a superpower. Since Godwave Strength activates Quislet's Mega Blast proc, shouldn't it follow that Offering would do the same? I think if Offering could be used as a Superpower that procs Mega Blast, that would help see more consistency with proc damage. Essentially, right now Offering doesn't proc Mega Blast, every time you use it directly after the internal CD is reset, you're basically losing out on the proc damage happening sooner, rather than later.

Secondly, I've stated this before, and it bears repeating. Source Shard's Godwave Strength ability is time-sensitive. Often times Fury, Quislet, and Void Gazer (to name a few) are simply moving too slow whether it be because of weapon combos, repositioning, or time-between-attacks. They end up wasting GWS. Fury is mostly guilty of this, since he can't teleport and instead moves, then attacks, then moves again. Fury clearly didn't get the memo that he needs to pick up the pace with his attacks. Can either GWS command all pets to immediately begin attacking if it's active, or look into the pets and their attack patterns.

Lastly, most of Fury's weapon attack combos seem to take about roughly 3 second each. Every time Fury does it's Hand Blaster Pulse Beam combo, it's damage ticks fluctuate heavily in the range of low 400 to 950 damage TOTAL. None of his ticks seem to break above 1,000. I equipped Hand Blasters on my character, and the damage was relatively similar throughout the whole pulse beam. Can this also be looked into or is it intended for this combo on Fury's Hand Blasters in particular to be weaker and shift in damage amount.

ALSO, ONE LAST THING. Can we get a white mod that is useful to pets, for instance, Accelerated Offering. That's definitely better than some of the alternatives that we have and can't use. Ok, I'm done.
  12. Batuba Developer

Thank you, I'll look into those supercharges on Monday.
    • Like x 1
  13. Batuba Developer

Were the 1's during Refractal beam happen when you used Source Shard? Can you give me your set up please?

UPDATE
    Was able to reproduce the issue and have an internal fix.
    • Like x 1
  14. Rejchadar Inquisitor

No, I didn't use "Source Shard" in the test, I used "Scrap of the Soul Cloak", "Quislet Artifact", "Computo's Redistributer HUD".
  15. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]

Good news! Im glad you were.

Quick question, do you know why it would attack the enemy I wasn't targeting?
  16. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Been testing the pet and honestly impressed with how it works along with God wave.
    My issue comes visually as this artifact makes no sense looking like a robot. I never understood why the game forces everything to be so robotic as if its batman online. The artifact itself is wonderful and adds to a pet play style but this would have been better served as an organic looking creature rather then another skeets as its gonna be used more by sorcs and earth dps using a source shard.
  17. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    It's a drone from Legion Of Superheroes.
    • Like x 3
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    :(
    • Like x 2
  19. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

That's what needs to happen to this thing.
  20. BumblingB I got better.

I feel the same way about the hentai monster.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.