[REQUEST] Bonus Nth Metal Drops

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BitGam4r, Oct 28, 2020.

1. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

Please do more Bonus Nth Metal drop events and please stagger them out with the Bonus XP week/weekends.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

That's what Nth Metal Detectors are for.
  3. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

No. I'm asking for a bonus event they already do, to do more often.
  4. Eve YouTuber

If you have Nth Metal Detector you get caches with more nth metal\more drops. But to be honest we get too much as is so I don't see a point for an event. Nice idea, though
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

No offense, but Nth metal detectors aren't really a bonus, they are a tool. We have to buy them (although unlike seals, yes they are available for trade), so it's not really the same. Yes, you get more Nth, but a bonus nth drops event (not saying they need to do this, but I get the request in theory) would drop bonus nth for everyone, detector or not.
    • Like x 2
  6. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

To be honest, we do not get too much - We don't get nearly enough. Ranking up 3 arts to 200 with out a double artifact xp weekend is just not happening any time soon, let alone getting artifacts for your alt role. There's a reason most people horde their nth metal and only spend it during a double artifact xp week. If we got too much, there would be no need for double artifact xp.

The double drops were nice because it also doubled your nth metal caches, making those much more valuable. So yes, I'd love to see another one of these bonus weeks. We don't get nearly enough nth metal as it is for the amount of XP it takes for one rank 200 artifact, let alone ranking up 2 more, and then on top of that, getting more artifacts every 4-5 months.
    • Like x 1
  7. Proxystar #Perception

That's because they're marketing Nth Metal, I agree there could be more bonus weeks/weekends as well but the very fact they're marketing Nth Metal disinsentivizes them doing so

Also the fact they release new artifacts every 4-5 months is why it's important the artifacts introduced are just an expansion on game and play style and not power creep, if all they are is power creep every 4-5 months people are simply going to be chasing and feeding and losing money and progression.

There's nothing worse than spending time leveling artifacts only to see that 4-5 months later you've been wasting your time.
    • Like x 2
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I wholehearted and respectfully disagree.
  9. Eve YouTuber

That's fine, that's just my opinion. Doesn't mean anything lol
  10. Eve YouTuber

I see your point. I'm rarely replacing my artifacts and I'm not too worried to get them to 200 so they are around 160-170 and I'm not running any elites (Casual) so to me It's not a big deal. But if it helps others, sure, why not, Just to my opinion though.
  11. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

If you buy Nth Metal Packs From The Market Place Would That Double Wit The Bonus Week We Have Now?
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Yes.
    • Like x 1
  13. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Okay Thanks Proxy
    • Like x 1