Thanks devs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OG Betray, Oct 22, 2020.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Still doesnt answer my questions from page 1.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Apparently it wasn't enough evidence to convince the higher ups, which I find shocking because they've been banned before.
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Seeing as full leagues had no death feat and full renown week 1 before it was even beatable. I doubt they wanted to take the loss in revenue and playerbase over acouple feats. Even tho it promotes the use of speed hackers with 0 backlash from devs.

But it is their appearance that is being tainted and their game that is in the end suffering.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

They didn't drop one with BOP. Jan and Halloween. Now, you could make the same argument that 2 is too many, which I wouldn't argue against. The annual one at the anniversary is fine, and it gives those skippers a year to catch up or drop out before the next crop comes in so hopefully a few of the ones that stick around will become 'decent' players (assuming they are new, not just an alt on an existing user). 8 months till this one might have been enough, but if they roll around in Jan and drop a 287 or 299 one it will be a bit of overload.
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

The anniversary skip should be around 295 if they continue to increase by 40cr
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's normally the minimum CR +2 or 3, for whatever DLC they are attaching to it. So I'd figure BOP honestly...290CR then. It will be 2 DLCs old by the time the skip hits, with WV ending soon and Legion should still be running 'current' in Jan. I don't see them giving out WV already.

Or they are not doing it this year, hence this 2nd 255 skip now. Fine by me if that's the case.
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Anniversary skip should be done in January is my guess so BoP and WV will both be old as will metal 2, but my guess is minimum entry cr for BoP probably as you said because of how new WV still is.