Stuck at the "Connecting" screen...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shn275, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Anyone else having this problem? Been pretty much all day.
    • Like x 1
  2. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Yes, and it seems to get worse as each day passes.
  3. EP Ice Loyal Player

It’s happened to me the last couple of days. I end up having to close the application (PS4) and restart it. It clears it up and finally connects. It’s pretty annoying though.
  4. brokejaw1 Active Player

On my Ps4 I am stuck at connecting also, and I did a restart and I'm still stuck
    • Like x 1
  5. Shn275 Well-Known Player

I've tried this, but it doesn't seem to be working.
  6. myandria Item Storage

Same here. I've had to close and restart the game 3 times or so before logging on earlier today, and have been having this issue since yesterday. I was hoping that it would resolve itself today, but it hasn't. It is only DCUO that is giving me this issue; my other games start with no problems. I can only assume the servers are still having a hard time with logins.
    • Like x 1
  7. tinoman Dedicated Player

Same problems here usp4
  8. tinoman Dedicated Player

Major lag when I got in about 1-3 seconds behind controller inputs.
  9. Outlawz1996 New Player

I too have that problem bro its been 3 days and still stuck at the connection screen... been like this for 3 days and it dont wanna work... its so annoying I was about to throw my console ... did it work for u yall ? What i should do ??? Thxxxx
  10. Outlawz1996 New Player

Please Daybreak if you see that do something Dcuo doesnt work at all ........
  11. NahiStriker1 New Player

Mine isn't working either. It's stuck at connection screen, this is the second day this has been going on. I don't know if I've been suspended because it didn't tell me I was. It just stays at the connection screen "loading." But just in case, if it is a suspencion, should I wait a whole week? Please respond ASAP...
  12. NahiStriker1 New Player

I restarted my PS4 twice, I closed the application and restarte as well, I checked for updates, I checked for system updates, I wait hours in between checking to see if anything has changed yet nothing worked. The worst possible thing that could've happened is that im suspended, what's worse is I don't know if I am. Everyone else logged in to DCUO fine except me......
  13. NotifyEU New Player

I got the same issue rn