Your best memory from DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Im not surprised at all, an if u read carefully, this could easily be considered a feedback thread an the devs perhaps should take a good read. Most of our best memories are all from same things an same Content. Theres a trend there and perhaps should/would give some insight on what we’d like to see in future content.
    I mean prime battleground...... just BAM, boss after boss all in one spot, no running around, no inept mechanics. Just run spawners or not (me hanic to control adds), and avoid the damage tells (who here doesnt still call everything on the ground a pancake). Straight up brawls are the best raids and way more fun rewarding IMO. Its why i like F&B, and paradox wave (jeebus wave was a good one too)
    • Like x 2
  2. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Best memory from DCUO? Getting the speed feat in Shady Nightclub at level. A leaguemate and I had been hammering on that duo for weeks, but getting it done in less than 7 mins just kept eluding us. Then in one killer run, we got the feat and it felt just...awesome. I still remember that night vividly.
    • Like x 2
  3. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

The day i finished Eden.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

5. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Nice base!
    • Like x 1
  7. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

heres a second try if it doesnt....
    • Like x 3
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

I used to run without a league and just join by LFG. Had to lie About my restoration to get into those Groups and at some Point I got asked to join a League called "The Shadow Seekers". Met some awesome People there and I have still contact to some of them outside the game.

I was really passionate About the game and wanted to become better. Odyssey at some Point invited me and they taught me A LOT!
    After I felt stuck there I was able to join "Endzeit". One of the old German leagues. (RIP that league :( ).
    It was a small Group, but we had A LOT of fun trying and beating Content. They showed me how to tank and I became a really good Tank for the Surivial Modes.
    I still was mainly healer.

Also remember trying to beat UMe. We couldn't do it.. 2 trolls.. 2 heals.. 2 tanks.. tried different Setups.. we went 5-1-1-1 and beat it within 2 minutes. That was just soo fun! :D

Also working on Testserver with Remander and the other OG celestial peoples on guides, Bugs, loadouts, etc.
    Just some awesome experience!
    Recently joined a Discord of an EU league and now I am Talking with them and playing some Videogames (not DCUO for me :D). Feels so nostalgic to talk to old leaguemates you used to Play with every day for years.. Haven't talked to them in like 3 or 4 years.
    • Like x 2
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I've played since year one and remembered how cool it was after a certain DLC was released...

"What the #%#$ did these guys come from?!?!??"

I thought as I logged in and realized the safe outside of Ace Chemicals wasn't a place you could just land and log out of anymore.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

3 Pages woooooot you guys are awesome! You express your memories in such a fun way I kinda feel like "I was there".
    It's such a fun thread and I'm glad I opened it. :) Keep them memories coming!!!
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

For me it was switching to HL back in the good ol days, and learning how to jump cancel quickly, before I knew it I was bunny hopping and burning like a boss.

Love those days. Makes me sad how HL is nowadays.
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Another good memory sort of is hitting 100sp, 200sp 300 and so on. I'll be happy to hit that next goal of 500, and eventually 600
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Yea those were easily the best raids FBr prime Sox, it was what I wanted in dcuo but in a raid setting and difficulty, a gauntlet arena. I liked GOMr 2nd boss for this reason too because it took place in a gauntlet arena basically lol
  14. PolarisSylar Committed Player

My favorite memory is beating fos2 the first time. There a part you have to split up so the group has to work as a team . Remember the bosses hot hard. The bridge part where people have to work together, tanks pulling ,
    The last boss fos2 realizing if a person gets knock players can be pick up by lex& superman.
    • Like x 2
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

My best memory is kicking a certain infamous scammer/catfish out of an elite raid run that he had put together, getting the feat he needed, than watching him writhe and boil in the group chat. Toxic, yes but the popcorn was delicious.
  16. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My favorite memory is being able to play the game without excessive latency.
  17. Solarbound Committed Player

The PVP war we had hosted by Mepps as Evil Mepps and Radar X serving as active generals to promote the Last Laugh DLC. Greatest moment in this game's history, PERIOD.
    • Like x 1
  18. RokVar Active Player

This game has been one of the best parts of my life for so long I can't remember the BEST memory, but I will say, it's gotten me through tough times, fun times, sad, bad, and happy times. One of the most fulfilling parts was learning to dps beck when getting good damage was a super difficult thing to understand. I love the game so much that I stepped out and created a brand to try and promote it on Youtube and Twitch. I had never even thought about doing that for another game. DCUO put the super in my life!
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

I feel you on that. I met so many great people here and made such great memories.