Is anybody else having this problem....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jungle Mike, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Jungle Mike New Player

I took advantage of the CR skip but now my character is so weak she dies fighting the sparring dummy. I have equipped all the new gear and added a few more skill points but she dies almost instantly. What's going on?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Are you wearing Learnae's Amulet?
    • Like x 3
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Did they increase the Sparring dummy's stats?....he's OP now?....and angry from being called a 'dummy' for 10 years. Titanic Trenton got his revenge in BOP...maybes it's time for the sparring 'persons' revolt too?
    • Like x 6
  4. inferno Loyal Player

It's like WestWorld all over.
    • Like x 4
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Death by sparing target... Man I knew the one person that was actually able to have this happen and it was a bug with early stages of rage and health scaling and how much damage you take when you crash. #goodtimes
    • Like x 1
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

Yah when it first came out I didn't really read it closely, but figured oh this would be good for an alt. Since he already had decent artifacts Ieveled it before equipping and got it to 120. Put it on and did a stabilizer run and almost died, wondered what the hell happened and read it more closely....
    • Like x 1
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

See I knew when they updated the training dummies to give power back, they did other things just for lulls ^-^
    • Like x 1
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Hey it's better than dying in the vault which I've heard that's happened lol
    • Like x 1
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Weren't most of those deaths related to Mepps trolling? I remember one time he hard trolled a player by bombing his stream with enemy adds.

I've also been trolled by him, he warped me back to my lair 3 times. LoL
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Tr
    olling is not tolerated per the TOS, mepps needs a 1 week ban now
  12. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

They should do that monthly.
  13. BumblingB I got better.

It's all fun and games until someone reports it.
  14. 1UP☺ New Player

That amulet needs a red print warning
    • Like x 4
  15. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Yea, but still lmao
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

With flashing skull and crossbone icon.
  17. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Lol
  18. Fwames Well-Known Player

"Learner's Amulet"

Wish they would bring back the streams and challenges.
    • Like x 1
  19. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

This thread has me rolling lol