Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

More Musical Instruments!
    We have pianos, organs, harps and a wooden drum (though I guess the gong counts too?), it would be great to see other musical instruments like viols, cellos and horns introduced too!

Personally I'd love to own a rainbow-coloured xylophone :p

[IMG]
  2. Cajaritotutututu Well-Known Player

This may sound like a dumb idea, but i've always think it will be nice to have colored cubes for the base and flat single colored rugs, cealings, wall items.

[IMG]
  3. an81angel Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

NPCs for our Bases and League Halls! ;)
    • Like x 3
  5. SomethingScary New Player

Oh yeah, we definitely need more NPCs. NPC guards to place around would be great, maybe with a salute or other appropriate animation set to play whenever you pass by them.
    • Like x 1
  6. j9m3s1v0ry New Player

Would it be possible to get a Phantom Zone Inspired Base Theme, with architecture similar to what we see in the "Last Son of Krypton" solo instance, that way all the consoles would look like Kryptonian technology. It could be a small base like the Volcano Lair with a window/monitor looking out into the Phantom Zone. The accompanying henchmen trinket could summon Kryptonian soldiers with quantum weapons like the enemies in the "Last Son of Krypton" and maybe one solar powered Kryptonian officer.
    • Like x 1
  7. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- This one is a longshot, but is there any chance that Central City could be expanded and that we could have our bases there?
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 4
  9. N-IX Well-Known Player

complete gym sets
    • Like x 2
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Snow-covered trees

parade/holiday special flatscreen

kitchen counters with coffee pots, cups of hot apple cider/cocoa and pies (pumpkin/apple/cherry)
    twin size regular beds

following the summer’s tree line view, maybe a winter view that shows a snowy landscape with mountains in the distance
    • Like x 3
  11. N-IX Well-Known Player

garage door ......, motorcycle ,car and everything you find in a garage, workbench, ......
    • Like x 3
  12. Legoman Active Player

Bodies, torture devices, body disposal, etc...
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a batman or a future batman statue
    • Like x 2
  14. Alexios New Player

I'd love to see more Greek/Roman type base items!
    • Like x 2
  15. Sprout Robinson Active Player

I'm enjoying the trees that are available in the Witching Hour event, but I was bummed that none of them have autumn leaves. I'd love single-color and bi-color leafed trees, and I suppose villain themed folks might want a brown/dead-leafed version?

I like golddragon71's suggestion of snow-covered trees and a winter verision of the treeline from the summer event. What would be the absolute coolest is if there was a version of the treeline that changed (either automatically with the seasons, or else player manually toggles, not sure which would be easier from a development standpoint), with a spring (small buds and flowers), summer (large green leaves), autumn (orange/red/yellow leaves), and winter (snowy branches with no leaves or brown, frosted leaves). Faiing that, seasonal versions of the treeline would be excellent. You could even do holiday versions (orange, white, green, pink, etc. lights in the trees)
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

During November the Vault drops various Autumn Branch base items.
    • Like x 2
  17. Fwames Well-Known Player

Not base items. LAIRS! We need more lair themes.

I suggest a hospital themed lair with a different layout to shake things up.

I know there is a hospital pack on the marketplace and I've dropped more than 300 in that just to be disappointed by the base item limit. So I need a pre-set layout to lessen the base items needed for the layout "modification". Greedy and self-serving, I know, but I really want those new lair themes
    • Like x 4
  18. Earth742 Well-Known Player

THIS!!!!

To Which i would add: BEDS
    Blue Luxurious Bed
    Blue Crystal Bed (Blue Lantern version of Star Sapphire bed/Zamaron Bed
    Coluan Bed
    LexCorp Tech Bed (in White, Blue, Green, Violet, Indigo, Red, Orange, Yellow & Black)
    STAR Labs Tech Bed (in White, Blue, Green, Violet, Indigo, Red, Orange, Yellow & Black)
    Medical Diagnostic Bed
  19. Demitri13138 New Player

I'm sure its come up before, so forgive me if this has already been dismissed, but interactive doors would be great. Hopefully in multiple sizes for League halls and HQ's.

More lantern constructs as well. Like the jet and attack copter, planets and or solar systems, power batteries, Constructs and giant 'League Hall' sized power batteries for all colors of the emotional spectrum.

I too would like more themes for lairs, bases, and League halls in general. On top of retexturing and coloring, maybe some new geographical layouts too.
    For example, a "natural" themed base might not have edges and corners, instead looking curved and craggy like a cave or tunnel. Add mineral growth, or roots/branches/shrubbery
    Meanwhile, a "galactic" theme might have octagonal hallways with transparent walls, giving view to a planet or galaxy.

I definitely need an atlantean themed league hall. Not just the windows, all the textures and trimming too. But speaking of windows, maybe some new lh backgrounds and locations. Like...

An Island-ala Titans. Just some nice looking, natural beach/island scenery.
    Mars-maybe even add that Dr. Manhatten clock in the distance.
    OA-nuff said
    Swamp-just like the Legion of Doom
    Timestream-just lots of light streams racing past the windows, occasional time spheres zipping by.

Heres some themes I'd like
    Themyscira
    OA
    Apokolips
    Atlantean
    Nature (desert/mountains/greens/swamp)
    Galactic/future tech
    Magic lands
    Hades Underworld
    • Like x 3
  20. Demitri13138 New Player

A Fortress of Solitude theme is long overdue.

A "Bat-mite" pet wouldnt ho amiss either
    • Like x 3