Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

It is. It's the original Solar Aura, it's just called "Solar Aura". Dunno if somebody still has it to trade/sell but it is already in the game. It was droppable off the Booster Bundle back in 2015.
  2. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Please bring back scorching aura, or give something like it.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Legoman Active Player

Can we have a construct material like:
    [IMG]
    and
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. EmpressEvelina New Player

Blended Smoke Aura's
    Example: White on bottom blending with black on top or vice versa. Nice hue'd effect.
    • Like x 2
  5. N-IX Well-Known Player

very good idea
  6. N-IX Well-Known Player

when are you going to put the smoking aura at the sellers...?
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

I see the trend for chromas and materials is going super flashy but I think materials like the gold, silver, and basic ones are be more useful.
    A pack with three basic tintable materials: Tight (or fabric), leather, metal. That's it.
    That way we can apply different textures and colours and that way we can mix and match and give different uses for old costume pieces.
    And if we can apply those basic materials to each color of the palette the choices are almost limitless. Think about it!
    Another superhero mmo has that same feature already since 12 years ago, and its not a member feature it's free.
    • Like x 2
  8. N-IX Well-Known Player

an aura in the same style as bioluminescent and that we can also choose the color with the palette and don't make a 12 knot collection before you can unlock it, thanks
    • Like x 2
  9. N-IX Well-Known Player

if you want my idea to be really validated, I advise everyone to like it
  10. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a krytonite material .a construct aura,a white croma material
  11. Sprout Robinson Active Player

I'd really like if the spores/pheromones from the Giordano Botannical Gardens in Gotham were turned into an aura, bonus if the spores trailed behind your character while they run/fly. I'm sure some folks might want to be able to change the color, but I'd super take it in the yellow color it appears in in-game. Call it the Pheromone Aura or Poison Ivy's Drifting Aura or some such, and it could be a normal vendor item or tied into an event like Spring I suppose Valentine's Day could be funny.[IMG]
  12. Sprout Robinson Active Player

I saw someone earlier in the thread suggested being able to combine auras but I assume that would be pretty labor-intensive to accomplish. Something that I think might be easier though would be if you could preselect auras for different situations- either tie it in to the loadout screen so that it switches with your role (one aura for DPS and a second aura for Heal/Troll/Tank) or a different approach would be setting a primary aura for traveling around in the game and a secondary aura for when you enter combat mode. I read that there's battle-activated auras/emblems that do different things when you're in combat mode, but it'd be cool to toggle between two completely different auras. Could even add a tertiary slot for damage (when you're actively taking damage or perhaps when your health dips below a certain level).
  13. BloodIust Active Player

Maybe a cosmic liquid or void chroma it aint an og mat but a variation.
  14. BloodIust Active Player

Maybe neon variations so like deaths vest will be void black and have like a red core u cant obtain the same shade of black with black neon and etc, you could do red black white green yellow basic color variations of each like a red void neon chroma or red cosmic neon or red liquid neon etc etc
  15. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Is the Glowing Firefly Aura close enough?
  16. Sprout Robinson Active Player

17. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i am thinking about a a yellow croma material
  18. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Is there any chance the Powerset Auras are gonna be added to the Quark Vendor in the future? I could even give a thought to buying them from the Marketplace...
    • Like x 1
  19. Kurama Active Player

I look forward to putting the Aura and Material that Zeus wears on FGS for new rewars in sellers. Besides, I always would have liked a white or dark phoenix Material .
  20. Demitri13138 New Player

[IMG]

An upgrade to Fire is long overdue. We need scorching materials and auras in multiple colors, as well as color options for power-sets
    • Like x 1