January 2021- A DECADE of DCUO!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jul 13, 2020.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Sorry, my bad. I meant by "gone", they would not be doing more. They apparently take a lot of development. Not so much gameplay wise, but voice and what not. I would love for them to return.
    • Like x 2
  2. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Is that supposed to be Tekel, the cat? You know The Witching Hour fall event is due to start Oct. 1st.
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

Hey Meg any update on this? Can we PC users count on ever have the highest level of detail for textures?
    • Like x 1
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I don't have any of those, but I'm clear on what the word "exclusive" means. It does not mean "exclusive for a certain number of years."

I don't know why people think they are entitled to stuff that was sold as "exclusive." Can I have everything in your closet? I'm entitled, because I really want it. So you should give it to me. Because I want it. You may say it's belonged to you for years, but obviously that means that enough time has passed for me for me to now be entitled to it.

That's the argument for bringing back "exclusives": "If enough time passes, exclusives become available again." Because reasons. Specifically, I want it, therefore I deserve it. Because reasons.
    • Like x 2
  5. Titanik Active Player

I would want a Dark Robins Henchmen Device please.
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I dont want the uplink device for anything BUT i want the 50 pt feat hahaha
  7. Eve YouTuber

You can earn it by doing the elite (I think It's Dark Multiverse Elite, not sure), I doubt they will give it away.
    • Like x 1
  8. Titanik Active Player

I'm aware of that and still couldn't get it. At the beginning clans kicked me out and now I can't find a game. And if I can, people just try for few times then they all leave. I can't believe it's been a year.
  9. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

U would think that after 10 years they would finally update the watchtower & hall of doom
  10. MrStoob Well-Known Player

How's about making the Superman emblem available again for the celebration...?

Yea, yea, I'll get me coat.
    :)
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

In the past 10 years they have.
    • Like x 1
  12. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Oh Yea! The time is approaching fast! Mepps will there be any teasers/spoilers on what might happen on this decade celebration!?
  13. Wildcat Committed Player

I don't want to be banned for spoiling stuff.. sorry :D
  14. Thomas Wayne II New Player

Would you like to buy some?
  15. Kuno Loyal Player

There will be dissapoint like these sad last years...
  16. Kanniu Well-Known Player

With that mindset, it probably will. Try to be a bit optimistic lol
  17. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Man 2011 seems so long ago now...
    • Like x 1
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

2019 seems so long ago now...
    • Like x 4
  19. TheDark Devoted Player

I’m so old now. I was 22 when I started playing.

I’m still waiting for a bloody cape that comes down over the shoulders like Batman’s in the comics! One without a collar like the nabu or whatever it’s called cape!
  20. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I just wanna be upfront as I always am just to be clear. This isn't meant to be any type of way. But have you read your post? The dude you relied to was merely stating what he wanted. Not what needed to be done or that he felt entitled to have those items. It was simply a statement. And there have been more common forum people here giving the idea to being back exclusives from years ago for a limited time (Proxy and many others including myself included) None of us are entitled, it was a simple request and something we would like.

So are you really telling me that you absolutely do not want any of those items that were from years ago? Those awesome items from booster bundles, and the such? Does it hurt to allow other players to get something nice just because it was exclusive years ago? Do you feel that even if you do not have those items, those items should stay exclusive just because its exclusive?

Really? Yeah this posts comes off a bit sarcastic but I mean look at how you responded to the dude. And you wrote a paragraph about being entitled when he didnt say anything of the such.

No disrespect but geez
    • Like x 1