Since we are getting to the Source Wall....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shazam, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Shazam Well-Known Player

At some point this dude needs to pop up and wreck havoc:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  3. Shazam Well-Known Player

Both are good choices, tho I think at some point it would be interesting to do the First Lantern arc and have him just wrecking havoc on all the lantern corps.
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Would be an opportunity to revisit the Crime Syndicate too. We never did see Power Ring, and on Earth 3 he was powered by Volthoom.
    • Like x 1
  5. Shazam Well-Known Player

Great chance to kill two birds with one stone :p
  6. Controller Devoted Player

DC Comics flirting with the Source Wall is HUGE.

They SHOULD make it "HUGER" lol.....:)

DC should make the Source Wall part of some sort of "Demarcation Zone", with MARVEL having their "OWN" Source Wall of sorts...

In this "Demarcation Zone" between DC's Source Wall and Marvel's "Whatever they call it" should be beings listed above in the thread - as well as Universe-destroying or altering beings affecting MARVEL as well - OR the SAME Marvel beings affecting DC?

Such a "Zone" could set up quite the encounters between DC and Marvel....I know they've already met before and supposedly they are meeting again soon?

https://www.polygon.com/comics/2020...panther-superman-spider-man-thor-wonder-woman

Can ANYONE here imagine a meeting between Tony Stark and Superman? Or Icon? Or Shazam? He would undoubtedly FREAK OUT as he did when he first encountered Thor and Hulk.....

As borderline crazy as the man is he would probably start engineering "Krypton Buster" armor.....he did this already with Hulk AND Thor...

[IMG]

Above is an image of his "Thor Buster" armor set....we've already seen his "Hulk Buster" armor and he used it to actually DEFEAT Hulk...IIRC his "Thor-Buster" set did not fare well against the God of Thunder, supposedly.

Icon Buster? Shazam Buster? Darkseid Buster? Zeus Buster?

DC should think outside the box with the Source Wall....go WAY beyond it.

I'd also love some sort of introduction of Sojourner Mulien into the Justice League fold....

[IMG]

She is supposedly from the "Far Side of the DC universe......near the Source Wall? Introduce HER into the Justice League fold.

So many ways DC (and Marvel) could go with this. Marvel would have to introduce their OWN "Source Wall" though.
  7. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Not to be a bore but I don't think they will do any of this. I think they're probably going to stick to the main totality and Perpetua story and try to get to Death Metal around the release date of the New Batman movie. I think that would make sense
    • Like x 1
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

We already have more than a few challenges in dealing with DC and their peculiarities, and you want to add Disney lawyers to the mix?! Have you gone MAD? :eek:

:D
    • Like x 2
  9. Controller Devoted Player

They (DC / Marvel) may not want to do this stuff NOW....

But after their CURRENT stories expire? What then?

If they want to make MONEY they'll come up with interesting storylines....plot lines....characters....they've been sleeping on MILESTONE (DC) characters forever.....

[IMG]

Let Anti-Monitor wreak havoc in Marvel.

Let Darkseid set his sights on The Avengers.

Think outside THE BOX.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Marvel is a separate IP, this game studio doesn't and probably won't seek to get additional permissions for this game.
    • Like x 1
  11. Controller Devoted Player

I get that..

I was speaking mainly from the COMICS side of things...I should've made myself clearer.

"IF" they ever pulled off such crossovers in the COMICS I'd expect Dimensional Ink to knock things out the park with such a crossover.

They've done quite well with DC so far.
    • Like x 1
  12. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

unless it Dr.Manhattan, the new comic series have been leading into that with the doomsday clock watchmen series tied in with flash and the Still force
  13. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Well, firstly they need to setup this storyline. But yea we would more of lauren based content for this