2 CR Skips?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eve YouTuber

So I claimed it from the gift that popped on my screen, claimed on my alt, then went to check on another alt and saw I can skip again. Is it a bug or intended?
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you use the last free skip to 255 from January?
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

I did, yes.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So this second one you have, is it free or does a MP prompt pop up when you click it?
  5. Eve YouTuber

It was free. It says I have 1 that I can use. My league mates had the same thing happened to them. I used the first one so I'm not sure why I have another
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Iirc the last time everyone got 1 but legendary was able to do 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Oh, might be why then!
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I got a second one too.
  9. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Well, I logged in to bring my fire toon to 255 with the CR skip. So I immediately used the CR skip option.
    I then logged into my main to collect the wings, the vamp bat and saw an option to choose the CR skip...

I dont ever recall having a CR skip saved though... So, I went to another toon of mine, quantum and used the CR skip for shnitts and giggles... my quantum toon is now 255.

Matter of fact I before bringing my fire toon to the CR skip it had the mc tag, had to relog and use to claim. So I know I didnt have an extra from this past anniversary.
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

If I recall, the first time to offered up the CR skip member got two. Every year after has been one. Im sure of it because when I went made 5 more toons to round out a toon for every powerset I didnt have the free CR option, just the MC tag to bring the marketplace up.
  11. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Probably a bug.

I actually created a 255 char and deleted it. Panicked but realized I could just create another one. Phew :D
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Fair enough, I'm only going off memory, I'm premium so I've only gotten the each time but friends who were legendary have gotten 2 even on the 210 they got 2, just figured it was meant to be so I figured the same here.
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I haven't used it yet, but my leaguemate just skipped 2 characters of his.
    A few buddies of mine also say they have two skips available.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is not intended and has been fixed.
    • Like x 4
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

should i delete the 2nd character i skipped up then?

Name: Lego Brick EU server
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

What happens to the second toon that has been skipped if players have already done this? Its been and done now
    • Like x 2
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

why do i smell sulfur?
    am i going to hell for this Mepps?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. ALB Dedicated Player

Imo, should have left it. Some people got two and others have 1.
    • Like x 1
  19. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

well i deleted it and everything that came with it

i apologize
    • Like x 1
  20. xtrahigh Active Player

so whats going to happen to our second toon if its not intended. ive been banned for taking advantage of mechanics that were thought to be intended before and i just came back to the game.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.