Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. N-IX Well-Known Player

complete samurai would be nice ..., with belt and katana in its scabbard ...
    • Like x 1
  2. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have something like Carmichael's head from The Umbrella Academy? I know about the Frozen Fury head style, but I like the fish ;)
    - Can we have a skin that is based on a fish? Something like this.
    - Can we have this costume from Arkham Knight?
  3. N-IX Well-Known Player

a bandana for the face of plain color or we could add an emblem on it
    • Like x 1
  4. Ryll Committed Player

I have always wanted a 2 tone classic cape. The outside and inside having independent colour control.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They've said it's not possible for some reason that I can't remember.
  6. Apollonia Dedicated Player

The Laughing Knight jacket uses a separate colour channel for the inside of the jacket and another for the outside.
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Winter coat, with scarf and sweater combo....
    ear muffs, knit hats
    moon boots, snow shoes
    mittens, ski-gloves
    • Like x 1
  8. N-IX Well-Known Player

the shaman style is for me one of the most beautiful, especially for the wolf head, I would like another style like his with a Jaguar head ...
    • Like x 2
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh they must have figured it out then. Even better.
    • Like x 1
  10. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Don't know if was asked before, but what about pouches on one or both legs?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I'm only pointing it out. I'm not sure what it "means" because I recall Meg explaining they couldn't do double sided stuff either. But the jacket is definitely using different channels for the inside lining and the outside. Maybe they creatively tricked us to make it look good somehow?
  12. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Animated fantastical hair.

I don't mean hair with physics, but whooshing flaming hair, flowing water, wild foliage, misting ice, grasping dark threads, etc.
    • Like x 2
  13. MrStoob Well-Known Player

As if I don't have enough to do at the mo, NOW you're making me go look up the history of Earth 2. *humph* Thanks! *stomps off*

:)
  14. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

this cowl
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's just that artist's interpretation of the standard Batcowl, which is ALREADY in the game, as you well know.
  16. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

the horns are More longer
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And cowls with longer EARS (which is what they're generally called on Batman's cowl) have been requested numerous times. Even more specifically, the Batman Beyond Cowl has been requested WITHOUT the lower half of the face being the same color as the rest of the cowl. We'll see what comes of that. Ultimately it's up to DC Comics as to what they allow Daybreak Games to do in that regard.
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I want an accurate Gotham By Gaslight Batman Utility Belt as a waist style:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

You get Bonus Points if you have a coiled rope and grappling hook on the back, like in some of Mike Mignola's artwork!

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 3
  19. Brian70433 New Player

Would love more hairstyles with Streaks.
    I created an avatar based on Rogue of the X-Men was thrilled with the long hair with streaks to make my avatar perfect, but would love to be able to have more hairstyles to switch to.
    You do an awesome job.
    I love playing DUCO!
    • Like x 1
  20. Brian70433 New Player

Would also like to have the skirt style for Wonder Woman. I have another avatar based on Wonder Woman and no we that we have the Lasso of Truth we just need the skirt style for Wonder Woman...would be awesome for all of the Wonder Women skirt styles.