It's time to reveal the theme of the next episode

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Kuno Loyal Player

Maybe Titans? Maybe Joker Wars? Or Another Metal? DCEased with zombie versions?
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Hoping for DCEased!
  3. Wildcat Committed Player

like always:

Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman - chose one :rolleyes:

[IMG]
  4. Kanniu Well-Known Player

The TOTALITY please or a Ultra-Violet Lantern episode
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Something that doesn't make me feel like I need a shower afterwards would be nice.

Unfortunately that eliminates at least three of the four ideas put forth by the OP, and there are more than a few Titans stories that could fall into the same category. LOL
    • Like x 1
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Anything but more greek mythology stuff (i.e. thymesceria, amazons, WW in general)
    I have always hated mythology in comics and hate it even more in a game based on super villans/super heroes.

Its preference but for me, its just not what i wanna play/see an we have soooooooo much of it as is through alot of the various episodes.
    Plz move on to other things lol
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

With the ending chatter from Zeus in the raid about seeing a figure being the source wall, I'm assuming a big bad vs a group effort. Could Brainiac finally be making his big return? Will we see what happened to Darksied after Grail 'poofs' him out of the God Sphere? I'd think titans not so much. We are coming up on the Anniversary event in a few months....Anti Monitor maybe?

But yeah...probably Batman/Superman/WonderWoman/Flash though. I guess other than the Doomsday content (in which he was pretty absent) Supes has been kind of quiet...maybe he's due for a turn.
  10. Eve YouTuber

It's Legion. Mepps just announced!
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Wow...EconoKnight either has an inside track or is a good guesser. Hit it on the head.
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

It's the first time the devs listen to me lol I can't believe it (joking I was wondering the announcement should be near).
    • Like x 1
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

That's from Who's Who IIRC. Perez' Legion stuff was great, too bad there wasn't more of it.
    • Like x 1
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Nah - I just ask for the same everything every time. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. lol
    • Like x 4
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

Wowzer! What an out of nowhere announcement lol. Here I'm looking for info on the Halloween event and boom... new Episode in November.

Definitely not the theme for me, but I've had my fun with Wonderverse. Looks like things will wrap up nicely for me this month.
    • Like x 1
  16. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

17. Brit Loyal Player

Awww. I am sad.

My favorite Legion character is Bouncing Boy, and we still cannot have a more rounded appearance physique.
  18. tukuan Devoted Player