Awful Lag on EU PS4, Makes the game unplayable

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nitewish, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Nitewish New Player

Hi guys

Just lately i have been getting the worst lag on EU PS4 DCUO, My mic breaks up, others mics break up, My character walks almost in slow motion and being a Lantern character i cant pull off combos.

What is happening?

I have set my router to DMZ mode, I have port forwarded all the ps4 ports needed for dcuo, I have tried Wireless and wired and still the lag makes this game for me unenjoyable and unplayable.

Anyone else getting this issue? The lag is only effecting me on this game, all my other games on ps4 and pc are fine that includes another mmo i play World of warcarft.
  2. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Yeah I've been getting lag too for the past few hours. I think it might have something to do with style unlocking and the last update not too sure.
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Its been extra bad since the last update. Disconnecting more frequently. Getting stuck in transformation mode for a few seconds. Powers lag. Powers miss things right in front of you or just dont register.
    • Like x 1