One long-awaited hairstyle

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

I apologize for putting this thread in the Gotham City section, but I really want it to get noticed by a dev, especially Megzilla who can always put some insight on upcoming styles.

I noticed this specific hairstyle in Amazon Fury I and since then, especially after getting the very first Amazon hairstyles in MP I always hoped that eventually we will get this one as well:
    https://ibb.co/CHDHm9J

I believe that we will be getting one more set of new cosmetics in a month or so and wanted to just put this out here, because it's really wanted and I believe that it will look great on both females and males.

If it doesn't happen now, would it be possible in the future to be considered for maybe another Amazonian DLC?

Thank you in advance ! ❤
    • Like x 10
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That just looks like the hair style you get from opening 15 flashpoint capsules(iirc)
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

We have a lot of similar hairstyles, but this one in my opinion is much more prettier.
    • Like x 2
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Eh I never been to big on hair styles, granted I've always asked for more with out beards and for beards to be their separate sections like auras, head, feet ect. Would allow devs to create unique beards imo.
  5. Terremor New Player

totaly agree, and please, read my posts about red son emblem/ styles, im beggin for it like few years? cmon
    • Like x 1
  6. Kuno Loyal Player

I still want Artemis ponytail.
    I don't know why we get the same style over and over and over. Superwoman hair, Zatanna, Poison Ivy... all are similar hairstyles, similar long and shape. They are amazing but wish we could have some variety.
    We need new ponytails, we need really long hairstyles like Batwoman or Circe (I think it's the same style for both).
    And we denifitely need a long, straight hair with bangs. There's nothing like that in the whole freaking game after 10 damn years.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Amazon hairstyles are on the list:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/player-requested-styles.304913/#post-4269358
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We also desperately need a bun.
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

We don't have that NPC hair on the books right now, but I agree that we need an updated high ponytail style (in addition to the others mentioned here). (Character create pony makes me sad).
    • Like x 9
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

Do you think it can be consideredddddddd? Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Maybe like another MP Amazonian Hairstyle Box?
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

so so badly.
  12. Caroline Dedicated Player

Ugh, I completely forgot about that one, it's sooo beautiful!!! :(
  13. Noble One Committed Player

but why??

Artemis' hairstyle was begged since her release. i would think with wonderverse her hairstyle wouldve been in the recommended. heck her hair shouldnt even have a clipping issue since its a high ponytail lol.
  14. Kuno Loyal Player

Character creator gothic ponytails with bangs make me super sad too. It's the only hairstyle with straight bangs. I want a long straight hair with bangs... SO BAD! We dont have anything like that.
    I love Zatanna's NPC hair so much but I think it looks so similar to Ivy's, and then we got both. Both amazing and gorgeous but too similar. We coulda got a long straight hair with bangs for Zatanna's refresh :(
    I don't think we will have an oportunity again to have that kind of hair.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. Kuno Loyal Player

There are a few amazon hairstyles that were left out of the Amazon hairstyle pack. We need another pack.
    The low ponytail, the bum and the short hair with band. OMG they are so awesome!
    I wish we could have a monthly hairstyle pack, so much stuff we dont have yet!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. Caroline Dedicated Player

Oh God, the low ponytail and the low bun are so frickin amazing. :(
    • Like x 1
  17. Caroline Dedicated Player

That type of hairstyle used to not be my thing, but when I watched "New Mutants" I fell in love with Magik and her haircut, so now I'm totally digging it :D
    • Like x 2
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

That's exactly the hairstyle I want. And there's nothing remotely similar in the game :(
    • Like x 1
  19. Brit Loyal Player

I personally would really like the Lois Lane hair.
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The Legion of Super Do's!

Most of the Legions Super heroines have pretty generic hair styles and they tend to mix it up frequently. some of the girls have a few looks that are iconic to their character:

Nightgirls Bee Hive
    Phantom Girls long pig tails
    Shadow Lass' up do with her headpiece.
    Dup Damsels flip and
    Dawnstars long hair with her headband.

throw them in a time capsule or for sale on the marketplace.
    • Like x 1