Item Restores

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Proxystar #Perception

I've had support undelete things before in the past, they'll often be a little reluctant though, but just submit the ticket pleading your case and be nice, appeal to their empathy.

It helps to tell them what the items were, perhaps that they're very rare and worth a lot in game, reiterate it was a mistake and that you were prepared to pay for the undelete but are only submitting the ticket because the feature doesn't work and that you've had to submit the ticket because you don't know when or if the feature will be fixed.

You'll probably find they help you out if you go about it the right way

They shouldn't leave the undelete list in any case unless you delete something else, in fact support don't actually technically need that list to restore items, that's moreso a part of that feature that of course is bugged. (but to be on the safe side, don't delete anything else, cause it supports you of course had them in the first place). When does your month renew, maybe you could also wait for another free token? Can you undelete the stack all at once? I assume so.

Best of luck.
    • Like x 2
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The ticket I submitted just said that I went to buy an item restore token because I deleted something important and am unable to make the purchase.

I’m honestly not looking for any charity here. I’m happy to pay for the thing but the game won’t let me. :(
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

You hit triangle on a empty space in inventory and hit redeem if you have 0 free redeems you will be prompt to buy 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It doesn’t work, it just says “error: unable to start marketplace”.
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah I know, but sometimes even though you're not seeking charity, people will help out :D
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Mepps said the MP would still be down idk if he ever updated that or not.
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s been like this for months, I just haven’t accidentally deleted anything this ridiculously valuable before.
  8. Proxystar #Perception

what did you use your free restore on?
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Someone I was talking to about it in game just asked me that very question and I don’t even remember. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.
    • Like x 1
  10. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

Separate issue but same general topic: I wish there was some way to get un-dos on salvaging as well. Got caught on that a few times when forgetting to save to my armories.
  11. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Oh geez I feel your pain
    Just days ago I accidentally sold an almost-full stack of seed by the price of one because I mistakenly failed to separate them and now have to grind back at least 30 of them for my own use…
  12. PrettyFlock New Player

Buying item restore tickets has been permanently disabled for years now because it has something to do with an old duplication glitch
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Update: The ticket got me my seeds back, so a big thank you to the Daybreak GMs! Going forward I’ll be keeping my stacks in the bank, a place from where I almost never delete stuff. That way if I make the same mistake again, I’ll only lose one or two at most.
    • Like x 3
  14. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Yes thank you for that :)
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Told ya, they're usually pretty good about it, if you're nice. good job!
    • Like x 1
  16. Quantum Tunneler New Player

I deleted 52 perfected Nth metal how’s that for a L hopefully they help me my inventory was lagging feel like I deleted my ps5