Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Agent Adversity New Player

i would like to have Vampire/elf ears, tails of sorts, and werewolf/beast legs, could be a good look for any animal style
  2. Legoman Active Player

Or have it change if you go into battle or activate your movement.
  3. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A Grim Reaper accessory, this should be the size of the Fury pet from the Sorcery powerset. I'd like it to look like a miniature version of The Judge.
    • Like x 1
  4. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

I read thru a few pages and didn’t see anything but it might be there and I might be repeating something, but here goes.

an idea would be:
    A hard light type ring on the opposite side hand as an accessory, one that you can change the color. I can see water or quantum as blue lanterns, atomic can pose as orange lanterns, the possibilities are there.
    • Like x 3
  5. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have a material that makes the style on which it is applied look like there is water inside it? Something the Atlantean Warsuit.
    • Like x 1
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Prob more specific to quantum (im a quantum dps after all) but how about some sort of overcharged or unstable Blue Quantum Energy ball that rather than just floating around u opens a small portal an quantum tunnels through you.
    Better yet maybe 2-4 of them that do this randomly as they move around you.
  7. N-IX Well-Known Player

serious..! pets that would be cool, I would like a Jaguar, Panther or a hyena!
    • Like x 1
  8. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Mysterious briefings... just to mess with other players!
  9. KN1TE Dedicated Player

That's more of a back up than an accessory. Either or both ways though.
    • Like x 1
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  11. speedster1981 Committed Player

Hey everyone

I know this isn't an accessory item but I think it would be cool to have speed force inspired henchmen for all those Flash fans out there perhaps like the adds from lightning strikes central city or other speedster inspired characters like Max Mercury, Jay Garrick, original Johnny Quick something like that. I figure it would be cool since we have so many other henchmen styles so why not have a speedster one too? I'd like to read your opinions on this.... I know this is not the spot to post this but I didn't see a thread related to this sorry.
    • Like x 2
  12. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Wasn't really a thread for this type of request specifically but...

Teekl henchmen or sidekick, please!
    • Like x 1
  13. Big Will Level 30

I was wondering you know we have all those orbitals,supply drop and backups is there a way that yall can make a item that replaces each one and you can choose what animation it uses cause they take up so much bag space or even something like the base vendor where you get backup from
  14. EmpressEvelina New Player

Floating Book on the side but in battle activates open in front of player with pages turning.
    • Like x 2
  15. Fwames Well-Known Player

Swarming/floating exobyte(s) that exudes exobyte trail similar to the aura of the circle thingy when you collect them. The exobyte behaves like a bee trying to repair the player or just reskin the unstable Nth metal.
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    I would like to request the triple moon mark from Justice league dark as a two hands, right hand, and left hand accessory to wear with bracers and gloves and such and not have it clip with certain weapons
    • Like x 2
  17. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A Power Battery accessory for each of the game's hard light powers
    • Like x 1
  18. Apollonia Dedicated Player

an open floating spell book. this might be tricky though, since ideally you'd want the character animation to reflect / depict the player's character at least holding the book like in this picture.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Titanik Active Player

A following sun and moon, with light reflection. But it doens't need to be limited with this. You can add Ion, Krypton, Apokolips etc.

Could sounds weird but, I, personally would love to have that kind of accessory.
    • Like x 2
  20. EvilDeeds Active Player

2nd accessories slot