Top Bug - Fixed All The King's Mermen Feat in Throne Raid

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ElBart, Sep 25, 2020.

1. ElBart New Player

This feat is bugged the last and 4th morgwar does not spawn after remaining 1 hour without doing anything.
    • Like x 30
  2. ElBart New Player

When i was trying this feat, the last Morgwar doesn't want to pop, i really don't know why with a group we try again again like 2 hours in the last boss we kill all adds but the last morgwar don't want to come please do something.
    • Like x 2
  3. Miahztwin Committed Player

Unfortunately they won't do anything until we get more upvotes. Try telling your friends you did the feat with and link them this thread. Other than that, good luck. Ohhh also did you try doing the elite version?
    • Like x 1
  4. ElBart New Player

Yes we was trying in Both versions so yes okay thank you anyway i'll see with some ppl.
    • Like x 1
  5. ElBart New Player

Maybe the next dlc ^^
    • Like x 1
  6. Stranger Well-Known Player

My experience: (Ive Done this feat several times)
    3x Morgwar should spawn before the pink mcDonalds adds spawn. The 4th will spawn if you carried 1/3 crystalls. (Which drop from pinky)
    Do not carry all 3 ! Else he will despawn again.
    • Like x 1
  7. Tiotoretto_BR New Player

This feat is really Buggy....i try many timed and i dont doing anynore ....stuff...
    • Like x 1
  8. ElBart New Player

We trying again today with a group, we put only one crystal and we was waiting like 1hour again again...
    • Like x 1
  9. ElBart New Player

The last morgwar don't want to spawn...
    • Like x 2
  10. Stranger Well-Known Player

Hm, also tried with 2 crystals? If that didnt work either they def messed up
    • Like x 2
  11. ElBart New Player

Dude we put one crystal wait 10 minutes, 2 crytals 10 minutes again, 3 crytals 10 minutes again and after that we wait AGAIN xD
    NOTHING
    • Like x 2
  12. Stellus New Player

Ran this tonight, 4th Morgwar absolutely wasn't spawning. Spent over 2 hours in the instance and only had 3 spawn the whole time, took about an hour just to get those first 3.
    • Like x 1
  13. GRAADUR New Player

The last morgwar is a legend.
    • Like x 1
  14. TheRealist781 New Player

Atlantis- The Throne raid- "All The Kings Mermen" feat may be bugged. This is a feat that is required to do in a very specific manner. I have done it in every way possible both with and without touching mechanics and have waited as long as 45 mins for the 4th Mogwar to spawn and he never does.

This feat is for killing droves of ads as well as 4 Mogwar monsters. Supposedly the blue water bowl mechanic is what causes him to spawn so if it is disabled he will stop spawning. I have tried without ever touching a mechanic, with only doing the ones before it, and a few other ways that long time players told me it may work. Is this raid actually bugged to prevent the 4th Mogwar or am I doing something wrong? Can anyone who has an alt without this feat try to obtain it and let me know what you find? I'm not sure how bugs are actually investigated so any help is appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  15. ElBart New Player

• Like x 1
  16. ElBart New Player

@Mepps we have a chance to see this feat fixed soon or we need to wait one year like Fit for a fit King feat from deluge ? :D
    • Like x 1
  17. TheRealist781 New Player

i dont know what it means to up vote. is there something i have to click on on the page here?
    • Like x 1
  18. ElBart New Player

you need to let a like for the first comment we are 20 actually just put one other :D
    • Like x 1
  19. IAmPsyko New Player

Upvoted :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Staggiie Level 30

Tried for this feat with my League like 2 weeks ago, still bugged. 4th Morgwar would not spawn.