Item Restores

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Sep 25, 2020.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Is there any way to buy them? I did a bad. Not looking for a freebie because it was my mistake, but I can’t find a way to buy them.
    • Like x 1
  2. BumblingB I got better.

For deleted ones? I think in your trash, you can buy from there? Like when you use the free one, it sells another? It's been a while since I tested this
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It just says error: failed to start marketplace. :(
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Ah, then this feature might be bugged and hasn't been used enough to be reported.
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I just deleted 17 New Genesis Seeds and I’m a bit upset. :(
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Dang, sorry. Open a ticket about this. Stating the purchase part is bugged and you can't retrieve it yourself.

Don't delete anything until you hear back from them.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can only purchase from your inventory and that was bugged last I heard.
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’ll try that, thanks. Actually, it’d be pretty easy for me for me to not delete anything until I get the next automatic one, but I’d need to know that everything on the list stays there indefinitely if not shunted off by new deletes. If a developer could confirm that, it’d be a plan B at least.
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

This has been bugged for at least a year. I have seen it reported but there's no harm in submitting a bug report in the bug section since we have all that up-votey business to get their attention now.
    • Like x 2
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Thanks I’ll try that too. I’ll try anything, I need those seeds back. :(
  11. Apollonia Dedicated Player

May as well try and ask and point out that the built in feature is currently broken. They might make an exception for you. :)
  12. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Ya you just have to be extra careful now about what you delete until the next cycle. I did the same with a bioluminescent material lol. I just started selling every thing I could to vendors instead of deleting, sending account bound and tradeable items to other toons etc. Oh was I ever mad at myself when it happened though lol
  13. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Extra, or even unlimited, deleted item restoration would be a great membership perk. I dont think I've seen it mentioned in any of the perk threads. At the very least your item restos should stack if they go unused
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Did the material stay in your restore list until you got the next automatic token? Because I absolutely could just not delete anything until I get the next one, but I need to know it won’t be taken off the list before that happens.
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

as far as I know ( & I could well be wrong ) item restore only applies to the last x-amount of items you deleted. so the more you add to it, the further down the list your Seeds go until they drop out the bottom. again, I could very well be wrong, but that's how I thought it worked.
    • Like x 1
  16. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Oh yeah it was still there. There is limited space in that list that you can restore and as fas as I know they only get removed if they are pushed off the list by deleting more items. But yeah, it was still there waiting for me lol. Just dont accidentally delete anything else or you'll be filling inventory space very quickly trying to keep your item on that restore list lol
    • Like x 1
  17. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I should add that one thing I'm not sure of is if the restore list is account wide or not. I just transferred and didn't delete anything until i could restore my material, and never really noticed if it was an account thing when I started deleting items again. I usually always have my restore option to use but the day before I accidentally deleted that material, I accidentally deleted a stack of nth caches lol. Was a bad week for me in dcuo haha. I'm super careful now
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s per character. They all have their own list which simplifies matters. I’ll just have to avoid the vault as that gives you style items which can’t be sold to vendors or given to other characters to delete. Good thing too, because it looks like I’m not getting any help, as per. :(
  19. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I usually only break 2 boxes in the vault now. The nth metal box, which is the one that falls direcrly in front of the exit, and the source mark/gear box, which falls right behind the nth metal box. I learned this after my bank space started to run low when I was trying not to delete items lol. I still to this day only open those 2 boxes since I have every other style that drops in there and extra money you get isnt worth the time lol
    • Like x 2
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh yeah good point about the important boxes! Guess I don’t even have to avoid the vault then!

When I said I was getting no help, I want to clarify I meant from the developers. I was hoping one of them would at least confirm the restore list doesn’t have a timer but darn, not even that small pittance... You guys by contrast, have been super! Thank you all very much. :)