Account Maintenance - September 24, 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

10:00 PT, sitting & spinning.
  2. RottenGames101 New Player

Man o man this blows was ready to grind again early specially with this week's bonus but whats a couple
    More hours when it last a week now!!!!
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: An issue with the maintenance now has our expected up time at 11:30AM PT. (One more hour.)
    • Like x 1
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  5. Kenny dm. New Player

Went to log on again and its still under maintenance. How much longer do yall think it will take? ❤ I love this game!!
  6. MeteorShock New Player

what a bunch of crap lie's i been waiting snice the time they went down now its nearly 2 pm here and stil cant log in the is way over the time they said they was gonna be a down next time they do something like this say it maybe be 2 hours or long just depends this is bull crap
    • Like x 1
  7. HMBoyd Level 30

my monthly resets got pushed back another week this morning? it was supposed to reset today (at least that’s what the raids said in the OD tab)
  8. RoboDuck New Player

It's 2:11 pm, gonna call bull on that, especially since that was posted around 38 minutes ago, which would've been around 1:30
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Do you have enough Cash? Not splintered coins, cash.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Logins should be restored now as the maintenance wraps up. The marketplace will remain offline for a bit longer.
    • Like x 7
  11. BurnSurge Level 30

Harleys aren't funny... only Jokers ;)
  12. RottenGames101 New Player

Holly h e double hockey sticks I've never seen so many dang Heat Visions i swear
    everyone on this server has it and no it's not the mother/father boxes
  13. nawanda Loyal Player

Genuine question. If your plans are generally set, why do you give such short notice for maintenance and livestreams? Are we expected to visit the forums or DI social media every 12 hours to not miss anything?
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Bonus weeks are set. Sorry for the confusion.
    • Like x 2
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: Marketplace Cash purchases *are* working, but at the moment to receive the Marketplace Cash, players must log out and back in again. We will address this shortly.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.