Fixed Wonderverse Temple Solos missing healing crystal in Grail's fight

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kestral, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Kestral Committed Player

• Like x 10
  2. Magnificent Loyal Player

I've noticed that sometimes it spawns behind one of the side columns (ie: on the other side of the column from Grail).
  3. Rohmesin New Player

I found the Repair Crystal in the villains section of the solo... On TOP of the repair vendor in the beginning!!! I warped to rally right as the boss battle started so I could repair first
    When I went back... the dome was up and I couldn't fight the final boss!
    • Like x 1
  4. Kestral Committed Player

[IMG]

Lost to Grail went back to repair and found the missing repair crystal just like Rohmesin said...

Then I used a trinket to knock it down so it could be picked up.
    [IMG]
    I did manage to get it to the final boss but... when i broke the crystal in the fight it didn't actually work at all so :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  5. Dudeman763 New Player

Been running the regular version of the new wonder verse solo and finding only that the 1st boss has a healing crystal always and last boss doesn't have one half the time in any of the colored modes yellow green blue or red modes is this a glitch in the solo or has it been made this way ? It's a lil tuff at times on lower cr'd toons to complete the event version as well as it is the same way at last boss no healing crystal.only due to not having artifacts high ranked or having full functional utility belt with orbital n shields or supply drops.
  6. Kestral Committed Player

7. Eve YouTuber

I ran it a couple times today and not even once I had a healing barrel (Or crystal, whatever they look like for Wonderverse). Happens on regular. I don't know about event. Please fix.
    • Like x 5
  8. Spartanknight New Player

Sometimes I have a healing cryatal during it but, majority of the time i don't. I have also had issues with boss aoe animations not showing during both fights
    • Like x 1
  9. darth_paul Dedicated Player

In the event versions, what I see often is that if you use the healing crystals in the mid-boss, then the one for Grail will not show up and if you die then there is one mysteriously at the beginning on top of the repair vendor statue! Smash it and then there will be one at Grail again! Someone else said this in another thread about this bug.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed.
  11. Eve YouTuber

Mepps It's not always appearing, I run this solo daily on different characters and I don't always see the Crystal. Especially in Nubia's and Red Son Wonder Woman instances.