The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  2. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

My Grail is almost complete (Missing the Belt) :D
    • Like x 3
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

my intents to create severals injustice 2 characters styles
    subzero
    [IMG]
    ciborg
    [IMG]
    firestorm
    [IMG]
    flash jay garrick skin
    [IMG]
    red hood[IMG]
    captain cold
    [IMG]
    superman itent 1
    [IMG]
    batman version 1
    [IMG]
    batman version 2
    [IMG]
    green arrow
    [IMG]
    green lantern
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my disney's the mandalorian style
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  7. BRainIAK Active Player

Version 2.0 :cool: Faces of Horror
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. BRainIAK Active Player

Version 2.0 :cool: Faces of Horror
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

New style for Metanite, DPS look, I think that will be her current book look as well (Inspired by that) when I get a art of her.
    • Like x 9
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 3
  11. Eve YouTuber

With my Riftards hanging in Watch Tower ^_^ <3
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my the boys black noir style
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  13. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Grail is finally complete. Thanks Glitter for this amazing AMAZING style :( I'm so happy.

Grail's hairstyle next please? P:
    • Like x 8
  14. Eve YouTuber

#WIP on my Bombshell Diana style (On my Athena) Bombshell Diana is my favorite version of Diana next to JLU so I'm so happy we get the items. Hopefully they can add her shield to the Aether vendor or something :( I'm farming for the bracelets atm.[IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. Eve YouTuber

Bombshell Diana (Minus the shield, Plus the bracelets) Sorry I took over the thread today lmao
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Finally Nubias Hair! :D
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  17. Eve YouTuber

Amazing! The most accurate Nubia I've seen! Probably going to see a lot more Nubia's in the future.
    • Like x 2
  18. N-IX Well-Known Player

why not finish for me one of the most beautiful style, League style of Assassins, pant, a belt and a style of back that rips
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my native american style with nubias hair
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

So as I've mentioned before (a LOT) elsewhere in the forums, I played Star Wars Galaxies back in the day. I even used the name of my Jedi character in that game for my Light character in this game as a nice nod to my first MMO character. But he wasn't my only character in SWG.

[IMG]

This was Atheta Cordov'a, my post-NGE Officer. And this was just one of MANY of her outfits in the game (yes, I was just as bad there with making outfits for characters lol). I won't go into the whole convoluted backstory I gave her, but the last name similarity was intentional as I wanted her to have a connection to my Jedi Flynne Cordova.

Why tell all this? Well I decided to make another character (wanted a round number of characters) and decided to use her as inspiration. So with a slight name change to adjust for a non-Star Wars setting, meet Anita Cordova.

[IMG]

The outfit I came up with in character creation. I would have gone with something more like the color scheme of the inspiration pic but the metallic parts on the Contemporary Tech outfit looked odd in white. Fortunately a Lockbox I got tonight had the Gotham Knight legs, so....

[IMG]

I used to use different Clone Trooper armors for Atheta and the red shoulders are a nod to the version of clone trooper armor given out to Rebel players (had a faded red that was REALLY close to pink). Not sure if I'll give her a helmet yet or not.
    • Like x 4