Fixed Wonderverse Elite Rings, Weapon and Jewellery feat bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Predator JSM, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Predator JSM New Player

Small yet annoying bug from wonderverse episode. The feat “should have put two rings on it” where you need to require two elite rings from the vendor to get the feat is not updating. I’ve bought an elite ring from the vendor yet the feat still says 0/2.
    • Like x 10
  2. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

Definitely something going on with this feat, I have “should have put two rings on it” “equipped for war” and “Amazon goth” feats on my main, but I can’t find them on other characters feat list to unlock for the discount.
    • Like x 3
  3. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Yeah I just tried to unlock them on an alt and I can't find them anywhere. I have unlocked them on other alts for the cost reduction so I know it's possible, but since the most recent update I can't find them anymore
    • Like x 4
  4. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

So I was just looking for these feats to unlock in wonderverse feat list, and they are not showing at all on my alt I have got the feat on my main character, but when I go on my alts they don't exist. I've checked two different alts incase it was one off or if it was just that character, but it doesn't appear on my other alt either. Perhaps it be fixed after maintenance tonight but incase it doesn't i'll place here as a possible bug if it persists.
    • Like x 4
  5. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

I've only purchased the elite weapon so far and currently have it equipped. However, no feat popped when I equipped it. Additionally, the 3 feats (for the elite weapon, neck, and rings) don't even show up in the Wonderverse feat list at all on any of my characters, not even as incomplete. I wouldn't have even known they existed if not for a league member telling me I would get a feat for buying those items.

I submitted a ticket and was told...

Danny "Dunbar" L.
    Today at 08:54

Greetings Daddy Dangerous,

This is GM Dunbar. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, customer service is not able to update these Feats. I have forwarded your concerns to our development team, but I also encourage you to also post on the game forums here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?forums/arkham-asylum-bug-reports.134/. The developers often look to the forums for feedback on game content. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing DCUO!
    Safe travels,
    Senior GM Dunbar
    Daybreak Games
    • Like x 4
  6. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

Got the same thing from sending a ticket too. I’m sure they know by now that it’s broke.
    • Like x 3
  7. Yaiba Committed Player

I got the same problem too, those feats just disappear I guess :p
    • Like x 2
  8. MrWon Committed Player

the feat isn't even listed on my healer lul
    • Like x 1
  9. niteravn Active Player

I am having the same thing on my account. 3 of my toons have the feat and and the other 5 that are at level do not even have the feats listed.
    • Like x 1