Top Bug - Fixed Solar Amp Empowered Channelling Problem Again

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Charlieboy, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I think there may be an issue with Empowered Channelling not working again when used through lvl 200 Solar Amp. I have noticed that during the Grail fight in the new solo, I am being constantly interrupted throughout the fight. I mentioned this on the Testing forum and others have also been experiencing similar problems.

I was just with a league mate helping out in the Damage Control Alert, and first room Dawnbreaker releases some constructs you need to kill. Well both my HV and Avalanche were constantly being interrupted, could barely get a shot out.

We had the same problem about 6 months ago and it was a bug with the Solar Amp Empowered Channelling and not present when using the white hand mod, well this was obviously fixed. With all the changes you are making is it possible something has stopped this working again?

I would be grateful if you could have a look for me please.

Thanks
    • Like x 10
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Constantly with Grail, I'm getting taken out of my channeled powers.
    At first I was thinking it was supposed to do that, as part of the mechanics of the fight, until reading it in the test forum that others were having this issue.
    • Like x 2
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

You're saying not only is the split bug unintended therefore a fix is happening but now at rank 200 the mod doesn't work lmao basically at rank 200 you're only getting the stats LMAO
  4. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Rank 200 solar amp bug
    Installs empowered channeling except it really doesnt, channels are interupted non-stop. Now with nerf, we dont really have a way to glass over this issue anymore. Take ALOT of metal to get to 200 on an artifact devs.....
    Lets see about making them work properly instead of nerfing them plz
    • Like x 2
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I've mentioned in another thread, Grail, for example, is constantly taking me out of my channel abilities (heat vision, ionic drain, defile).

With the artifact being rendered useless, except for ST only, it would be great if it worked properly (mine are at 200) with installing empowered changeling.
    • Like x 1
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Exactly
  7. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Just got mine to 200 tonight (because screw their nerf). I can also confirm u get knocked of channels constantly.
    HV and energy expulsion for me (Energy expulsion is harder to notice due to the animation glitch where 1/2 the time there isint an animation).
  8. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Now it seems the burst is not reliably happening (50/50 for me)
    As well as the rank 200 empowered channeling not working reliably either. Getting knocked or bumped or anything’d about 30% of the time...
  9. KN1TE Dedicated Player

It would of been nice, if it would of been fixed when it git nerfed. Not sure if a Dev. even looked at the mod part because there was no mention of it. One Dev. response was not all artifacts need to be 200? Does that apply to SA? Not sure.