Fixed Heatvision - Solar Amp 160+

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by lllStrichcodelll, Sep 18, 2020.

1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Applies fire dot on allies when directly targeting one. Players and Npc's alike.

Very concerning when Lvl 3 players get spawncamped in police stations / nightclubs.:eek:
    • Like x 5
  2. Power Surge Level 30

Can confirm. I've been watching low levels get spawn camped for like 10 mins lol
  3. Batuba Developer

Confirmed and we already have a fix going out asap.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Batuba
    • Like x 4
  4. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

yes confirmed bug see video devss below:
    • Like x 2
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

Oh my god. That's hilarious! Problematic, yes, but still hilarious lol!
    • Like x 4
  6. KN1TE Dedicated Player

And PVP is back!?...LOL!...seriously I did when I saw the video...too funny.
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

And just like that, people want heat vision nerfed again lol.
    • Like x 2
  8. The Jeff Well-Known Player

Reminds me of old WoW and people intentionally carrying the plague into cities just to watch all the lowbies die.
  9. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I thought I was going nuts when I kept getting set on fire while fighting Murk as an earth tank. I doubted water was supposed to set me on fire.
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Is part of that rush fix gonna including fixing rank 200 “installs empowered channeling mod” so that it actually does work an we stop getting knocked out of our channels constantly in pretty much any relevant content?
    • Like x 2
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I guess no fix for empowered channeling at rank 200.
    Still watching ppl get interrupted constantly in any/all content.
    Guess the more important thing with solar amp was to neuter it rather than fix it Smh
    • Like x 1
  12. myandria Item Storage

Well, then, I guess there is no reason to rank that artifact to 200 if I ever decide to use it; that saves me some time and money at least.
    • Like x 1
  13. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Yup, just got mine to 200 finally and can attest, u get knocked out of channels ALOT
  14. KN1TE Dedicated Player

That's why anyone can swing a nerf bat, easier to nerf it. Thanks for confirming. I want a refund for my 160+ artifact. It no longer burns noobs out of my way in police stations. I leveled it just for this added feature! I'm outraged! j.k. LOL
    • Like x 1
  15. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Lol