Test Discussion GU106: Nature Balance Changes

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Aug 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trexlight Devoted Player

Its not at all but that also doesnt mean players cant respond with their findings as well. I certainly wasnt meaning to be aggressive with him but I did in fact meet his aggression and child like manner on the same level and I'll apologize and eat crow seeing Batuba's message.
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.

I tested and i suggest learn not being a little child. I didnt come at you because you were wrong. I came at you because you were being a jerk about it. I'll gladly eat crow with my findings because thats what we adults do when we are wrong. Im happy this information has been cleared up and thank you for bringing the issue to everyone's attention.
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I really wish I can be a wolf without using plant powers lol, without that the only options are iconic powers and movement (I think). But that detail Batuba gave sounds really interesting to play with.
  4. jarroden New Player

No u came on here trying to defend your buddy and got in something that wasn’t meant for u or him. That’s why I said stay out of it because I didn’t come to talk to other players if I did I would have had a open discussion but it was addressed to Batuba and plus how u going to tell me where I need to put my post this forum is for the devs for feed back in the first place players just get on here and try to argue with each other. Don’t try to say your grown now because if u was u would have left it alone just like your friend did when I asked and said please as well. people these days.....
    • Like x 1
  5. Aspar Agus Well-Known Player

Thanks Batuba. Any chance we can get Serpent's Call looked at? At the very least can you fix the description text to match its actual behaviour (ie No base DoT, only a poison DoT), or preferably some sort of base DoT to match the current description. It's painful to have to use a pure DPS loss for a SC generator in any loadout utilizing a poison refresher power (ie 95%+ of all Nature loadouts).
    • Like x 1
  6. L T Devoted Player

Two concerns from testing:
    • In Gorilla Form, Roar heals as well as damages. Probably not intended?
    • Harvest does not spread the poison set by Grim.
  7. Aspar Agus Well-Known Player

Batuba,

Can you confirm whether or not Metabolism is supposed to generate Supercharge while in combat? If I place myself in combat with a training dummy using any heal will generate a log message about how my "Recovery" healed for some number of Supercharge. Metabolism however generates no such log and my Supercharge bar does not appear to grow even after 20+ uses of Metabolism.
  8. Walvine Well-Known Player

Gorilla form has been hybrid between both dps and healer role from the very beginning so several powers that are able to produce pheromone are supposed effect gorilla role too , roar is supposed to obsorb and consume all near by pheromone into singular group heal but at same time also do same for poison into singular aoe attack , If it is converting poison into heal and vice versa then something has been passed to Gorilla from the healer role bug form dps exploit ha.
    • Like x 1
  9. jptml217 New Player

to he honest dog form is pointess as it generates no SC and dps is no better than hurman form dps (with no movment mode or iconic plusses to human form), I'd rather see it go, changing cooldown to 30 secs, will affect exactly no one.
    • Like x 1
  10. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Ignore I replied to wrong thread. sorry
  11. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I am probably being stupid here but a 'new loadout' in wolf form...do you mean new wolf weapon attacks or am I missing something as not seeing any alternative loadout in the power tray?
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He's referring to Primal Wolf's separate loadout. You can set up individual loadouts for DPS, Heal, Insectoid, Primal Wolf and Gorilla. Only Dog form has it's own unique loadout.
  13. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

The way it reads sounds like a 'new loadout' option for Wolf but its just what we had already available.

Thanks for the clarification
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.