Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. SiberianSpecial New Player

Precisam criar o Cinto do BlackAdam, essa faixa dele dependurada é perfeita! Mas no próprio jogo não existe. E as botas dele também!
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

That Wonder Woman picture is the fur cape/sword type thing I wanted to see. I love using capes but also want to be strapped to the teeth.
    • Like x 4
  3. DCgreatfun. New Player

Doomsday skin, and a head style that give the apearence of Doomsday face.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. EmpressEvelina New Player

I hope this gets added in the near future.
    • Like x 5
  5. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I'm aware that DCUO is not the typical fantasy MMO with a medieval setting, but could we have something like this?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's been YEARS since I last requested it, and we still don't have it anywhere but in the Promethium Lockboxes, so it's time again to request this:

WE NEED ANOTHER WAY TO OBTAIN THE DEMON'S TAIL WAIST STYLE!!!

[IMG]

STOP BOGARTING IT AS A STUPIDLY RARE LOCKBOX DROP, AND PUT IT IN A DAMN RARE STYLE VENDOR ALREADY!!!! :mad:
    • Like x 2
  7. EmpressEvelina New Player

I would like to see a "Smoke Like Hair Style"
    • Like x 2
  8. Drfencerman Well-Known Player

Would love to see more capes with a collar/hood, ones that are long with some intricate design on the back, perhaps powerset-inspired.
    Also would like more head pieces/hoods with a negative face such as the specter hood. It would also be great if these had the option to superimpose eye styles that way the face is completely void, and all you get are glowing eyes. Powerset-inspired eye styles would also be awesome. Some already exist such as fiery ,eyes of zeus (electric), android (gadgets). But imagine the rest, mental, quantum, etc.
    • Like x 2
  9. <<Rebirth>> New Player

Kyle Rayner's Chest from his original costume. he has since gone back to this look in the recent comics, just more streamlined.

or at least his original Logo.

we have his mask, why not his emblem and a chest style to match. Or a chest style like Slimline but able to put his logo to the side of the chest.
    • Like x 1
  10. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

is there a way we can get aura stacking added? Stack 2 maybe 3 auras in our style? For example radiant as aura layer 1 with corrupted aura as layer 2 to make it look like the light is trying to break through the corruption, Would improve the customization greatly.
    • Like x 2
  11. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hi Meg!

I hope you're having a lovely day! I'm back to add to our growing list of demands on you guys! :D

I'm really concerned that my Amazon's pants will fall down awkwardly during battle (because her lasso is a respectable weight plus inertia). So, I was wondering if we could get this simple belt style with the lasso attached on the side. Ideally the belt would have its own colour channel while the lasso has its own and the strap holding the lasso has the last channel.

[IMG]

And also ... hair. I feel like you guys are doing an amazing job catching up on our hair needs. We have great options for short hair, some great ones for longer hair now too. What's missing is medium length styles (that a lot of male characters could also probably use) and ESPECIALLY big hairstyles that are brushed back from the forehead so that we can wear a tiara with them without clipping. Starfire's Tamaranian hairstyle does exactly this perfectly but it's the only one we have.

1) Could we get a shorter, non-emissive variant of Starfire's hairstyle. I was thinking the length of the Magician would be perfect but maybe mid-back too.

2) A longer version (again Magician length) of the Cruel Locks (Granny Goodness hair collection style piece) hairstyle.

3) And also a classic Wonder Woman hairstyle too? This could easily be worn without clipping into a tiara and it has the height and volume I'm hoping for.

Thanks so much for considering this.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Owlman Earth 3 Level 30

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the mask the guy in V for Vendetta is wearing? Or at least a close approximation of it if copyright laws stand in the way.
    - The mask the antagonists in the Scream movies are wearing (the Ghostface mask). Or a close approximation of it.
    - The Lobo hairstyle and facial style
    - Updated skins in Character Creation, we have the new Human Skin 1 - 3, but there is also Angry, Wise, Youthful, Reptilian etc etc
    - The Brutaal costume, or at least the chest piece with the chains and the emblem
    • Like x 5
  14. Kuno Loyal Player

Could we PLEASE for Hera's sake, have a long straight hair with bangs? Absolutely none of the hairstyles have bangs.
    I need it!
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Eve YouTuber

Passing by again to request Deathbringer (Metal Donna Troy) style :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. Brofessor X New Player