The #BatmanDay Celebrations Riddle #1:

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCUO Post, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

2. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.

Unfortunately when you look up batwing its some random person dc comic made because they’re social justice warriors .. hopefully its not a trinket that gives us his armor...
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Thank God we have Batman as a detective. I'll just stick to abcmouse.
  4. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

That is not the reason that Batwing was created. Contrary to popular belief, anytime a superhero is created that isn't white, cis gendered and hetero, it's not because of "social justice warriors".
    • Like x 4
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Batwing, the hero, isn't some random person. The first Batwing was a former guerilla soldier turned police officer who was recruited by Batman for his Batman Incorporated team. He was also a member of the JLI briefly before joining the Dead Heroes Club. Than he resigned as Batwing and the mantle was passed to Luke Fox, the son of Lucius Fox.
    • Like x 2
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

so do we have answers to these yet?
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

i believe the second riddle eludes to the new jokers story arc
  8. BumblingB I got better.

This is a name I haven't seen in a while. How you been man? How's your dad?
    • Like x 1
  9. Cordelia Well-Known Player

I guess the first is the Batwing Trinket while the second is THE/E.NYGMATIC/ACCESSORY (just a simple letter substitution cipher). What I can't figure out about the third is how the sudoku relates to the word decoder. If I knew that, I'm pretty sure I could solve it easily. I think I'll probably be kicking myself when I do work it out.
    • Like x 1
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[quote="DCUO Post, post: 4347015, member: 306551”]Riddle #3

[IMG][/quote]

Would appear to be comic cover base items, and the numbers will be the issue numbers. What tipped me was Riddler: YOTV - that’s going to be the Riddler: Year of the Villain one shot.

[IMG]

Looking at the numbers, it would appear the D is meant to be one of the variant covers for Batman 619. Could it be this one?

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]
    batman 619D

[IMG]
    batman 669

[IMG]

[IMG]

batman 23.2

[IMG]

batman 171
    • Like x 2
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I don't even know how to respond to this but to say I really hope that this is not how you think in real life.
    • Like x 2
  13. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Yup, I'm kicking myself now. Looks like you figured it out. The YOTV should have clued me in, too. Thank you!
    • Like x 2