I'm a billionaire

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thedemonocus, Sep 15, 2020.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

After lots of grinding and selling i finally made it to the billionaire's club. [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

Congrats!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Leeerooy Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  4. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

well done for catching up :) now make it 500 bill like half the US economy :)
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Nice, I guess I'll take battle reactive boots to help you celebrate your billionaire status lol
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Not everyone likes abusing exploits or glitches in the system for ill-gotten goods
    • Like x 3
  7. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Grats! Me too. Someone bought my metal chroma late last night and put me over the top. I've been back since the week after Wonderverse dropped and went from 60m to 1b in that time. Feels good to know you can buy most of the stuff you need now right? :) What's the first thing you bought with your new fortune?
  8. thedemonocus Loyal Player

i was almost there a few times but i bought a corrupted aura,vortex aura and power of zeus eyes but now that i'm there i'm just kinda taking a wait and see with it,i'm sure some new shiny will catch my eye. I still have around 15 or so chromas in and alts bank to sell later so maybe i'l try to get to 2 billion now idk
    • Like x 1
  9. Leeerooy Well-Known Player

Many of the comments above are baiting you about the same way when a wowhead gets a mount and then logs in to find every Juan has the same mount. Cheap trick.

• Like x 1
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

I think its about time for another DCUO progressive tax
    • Like x 4
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Remember when they said they had more plans for the economy this year.... Hmm September and counting, right..
    • Like x 5
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

Well see, i also left the clip if youd like to use for your sig in the other thread
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Oh yeah, I saw, thanks for doing it; I decided though to go back to something more classic/basic my style - why change what's not broken right :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Controller Devoted Player

15. Apollonia Dedicated Player

lol let me buy my things first k? :)

seriously tho, the ingame currency should be capped at 1b. it's dumb and becomes a barrier for new players.
    • Like x 1
  16. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Thats false,i went away in 2016 and came back in 2020 and i had almost 0 cash when i came back and still was able to get to a billion so there was no barrier for new players.
    • Like x 2
  17. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Now they just need to reset everybody in-game cash to 0.
    • Like x 1
  18. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Ha! Only 'barrier' is legendary blocking access to peoples cash
    • Like x 2
  19. Miss Adora Loyal Player

still too much money in the economy that last "tax" was a joke
    • Like x 1
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not everyone with multiple billions did that BTW....Maybe not 500, but I know a few (not me) with excess of 100 billion who got there legit. Not me personally....I hover around the 2 bil mark then spend about 1/2 when a TC comes out.

But to the OP, congrats on getting there. Now see how long you can hold it once you are able to shop in the 'expensive' toys....it seems to go faster the more you have.
    • Like x 1