A Returning Player's Question....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RoboDuck, Sep 2, 2020.

1. RoboDuck New Player

Hello, I'm a generic returning player after a bit of a break, and my question involves the Man-Bat form trinket
    (Apologies if this is the wrong place to make this thread, I don't really use this forum often so I don't really know how to use it)

How low (or high) is the drop rate from Elite Gotham City Zoo?

Side question can you retain form while in-combat? I saw someone use it in combat but I'm not exactly sure
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Out of 5x I have ran that raid I had gotten that trinket probably 2x, and you can remain in the form while in combat.
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I was away when this content came out, so I don't know it too well. People here will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure though (snicker).

My understanding is that there's 2 man-bat trinkets:

- One is the change form one that changes you into Man-bat. It has a high drop rate and most people easily get it within a few runs.
    - The other is Man-bat minions/backup. It's a super rare drop that most have grinded endlessly for.

It sounds like you're after the common one but I offered the extra info incase there's some confusion somewhere.
    • Like x 2
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

You were right, theres a manbat henchman that sales for 100-200mil or did idk about now but both are tied to a 50 point feat and iirc their own feats as well.
    • Like x 2
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It’s pretty common. It drops to domeone in the group in almost every run. It absoluty can be used in combat and if you keep it in your utility belt (or take the risk of going to your menu in combat) you can use it again immediately once the form wears off.

One thing you should be aware of is that they recently reduced the size of the manbat form to an average character size which reduced the tumbling distance to just slightly further than normal tumble. Before that change it was heavily used for tanking and occasionally by other roles to help with certain mechanics due to the nearly doubled tumbling distance it had. Now it’s nothing more than a costume. If you were seeking it for the extended tumbling, I recommend looking at the Brainiac or Morrowbot consumable guises which are crafted through R&D. Those are the best options for extended tumbling distance now. If you just wanted to look lime a snarling, menacing half man half bat, then disregard what I just said and happy hunting!
  6. RoboDuck New Player

Well, thanks for the advice but in a 1 in a million chance, someone gave it to me for free because they already had one, so I guess answers aren't needed anymore
    • Like x 1