Best Healer power and arts to go with that power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Oceanly, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Oceanly Well-Known Player

Right now im a water healer with trans purple ray and page
  2. Psyfur Well-Known Player

I’m a water healer too. I run the same artifacts normally. But for those times when Solace isn’t viable because the situation calls for spreading out, then I run Trans, Strat and Purple. So I can still get some heals over time to mates that are outside of Solace’s aoe.
  3. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

A new month already?

Really is no "best" healing power.

With water, though, running Page, trans, purple is your best bet. Especially if your Page is 200. At 200, your group heal hits 6 people. With a charged purple Ray, 8 people get a heal over time from it.

With strat, you have a small chance of "one" person getting a heal over time placed on them from a heal crit activation. Helpful, but not as much as Page giving 6 man heal, plus revivify.

For raids where people need to be spread out, use solace, riptide, then place another solace on the other side of the room. Solace has a massive range to it, so having 2 out in the circumstances mentioned above, is a good idea.

Loadout suggestion (works great in elite raids too)

Tsunami strikes (heals when you attack, 3 hits), group heal (can't recall the name), bubble (great shield), solace, riptide, and your 8 man shield.

Use your solace (twice from riptide), hit your 8 man shield if the group is taking damage (to help mitigate). Then use tsunami strikes regularly to help keep everyone topped off. Group heal when 3 or more start taking more damage (heals 6 with Page, places revivify, and a heal over time on 8 with Ray). Use bubble to help mitigate damage as well.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There isn't a "best" healer power but out of the 5 I would avoid Sorcery. Sorcery is completely viable it just has less advantages than the other 4.
  5. Siramez Well-Known Player

sorcery is actually more useful than nature in this dlc due to FGS raid giving more burst damage than DoTs, which is why people also go electric heal. Nature HoTs are so slow you barely keep your hp full all the time.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't have any issue with keeping people topped off. What are artifacts are you running?
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Lol @ palerage. At least it's not weekly now.
    Water is probably the worst for this dlc between the pools blocking the view of what's on the floor and shields being much less useful.
    Celestial is tough if you're new but the range is perfect for elite fgs.
    I'm sorcery, page, purple, and orb. Was solo healing elite for awhile and having no issues but if me n the tank got mind controlled, it was over. So we ran 2, me and an electric who also could have solo'd most likely.
    Nature is still powerful and doesn't have the issues of blocking views and doesn't rely heavily on shields.
    Personally regret using purple ray vs starheart (weird cuz starheart is pretty terrible) but since star was adding about 12k health to my teammates, it would have paired nicely with the dps using tetra and amulet and tanks getting extra buffs. Purple just adds a wimpy hot or a weak shield.
    But as we all always say, any power can heal. It's all about the user. Non elite raid is super easy anyway so I wouldn't worry too much if you aren't touching elite. There has been a run of terrible water healers lately and that may be due to the fact shields aren't helping much this dlc
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

never liked the pools as a healer.
    I Always did full burst healing with water and it worked really well. Basically I've played water the Electric style :D
    • Like x 1
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Water has a tonnnn of options. People are just obsessed with pools and shields because they were OP for so long. Barely anyone tried anything different. Use those and life's easy. This dlc is forcing them to change loadouts
    • Like x 1
  10. Oceanly Well-Known Player

I was thinking of going Nature with trans eye and page or maybe trading that out with purple or orb
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I've never played nature but know a few I can ask if no one responds before I get on tonight. The trans/ strat combo is nice just for the sole fact you can build a healer and dps with them. The devs don't get thanked enough for that option haha. But cuts down to 4 arts instead of 6 for dual role builds. Plus nature is the op dps power at the moment. Whereas water never was or will be a great pick for dps. Even if dps doesn't interest you, you'll need to run solos. I tried water and the dps was terrible. I didn't know the ins and out like I do sorcery tho so maybe I didn't try hard enough. But trying the solo in metal pt1, sorcery and 1st boss was 30 to 50secs. Water was brutal and probably 5mins.
    The "easy" art choice is page tho. That thing is a must in my opinion. Saves 1 shots constantly. Orb I love but barely use. It's being used now more thanks to amulet users if its low level. Purple, my opinion is that it's pretty useless. I think the power back and reset of whichever power you used to activate are it's real benefits. The shield and hot are rather useless.
  12. ALB Dedicated Player

Nature is the easiest with purple ray, Page, and Orb. Especially Orb. It heal everyone with pheromones instead of just you and player with lowest health
  13. Siramez Well-Known Player

its purple ray healing, page of destiny and you can either use orb/gemini, when i was sorcery, i use gemini to give benefit for arbiter spam. purple and page goes well together and its an op combo
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

May want to hold off on switching to nature for a min. It's up on test now after a lot of changes. So most likely no longer op. Still should be a good power.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yeah I'm just using Trans Strat Orb. Those others work good but don't matchup with my playstyle.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The changes are mainly to damage.
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah but losing that orb perk with pheromones that would also heal anyone with that pi from the priority heal no?
  18. Lara Committed Player

@Siramenz true
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You misread what they're fixing. They're not changing how the priority heal works, they're fixing the PI sharing between two Nature toons.
    • Like x 1
  20. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Ah gotcha. I glanced at it quick and sent it over to our leagues only nature user. I don't know squat about nature