Up-Votes Needed Mechanical Supply Officer not giving additional bonus on bought feats.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by GoldenDodge, Aug 23, 2020.

1. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I have noticed that for the style feats that give an additional half off bonus for having that styles feat are not showing up in the Mechanical Supply Officer (or the style's regular vendor for that matter.)

On the 1st 2 pics I just bought the feat today and was not getting the additional half off as stated in the feat description.
    On the 2nd 2 pics the feats were bought previously a while back and the additional half off as stated in the feat description is being properly applied.

(The toons are at different levels but all vendor feats are bought over thru Psycho Jester from BOP, These pics are just for showing the difference in the gear prices on Head-Chest-Legs-Back-Shoulders-Hands-Waist-Feet.)

Please review and advise on this as in previous bonus marks weeks with the same set-up I would buy the feats as needed and still got the 1/2 off. As of right now it isn't working if I buy the feat. Both of the toons are on the same account as the main on that account has those styles.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

This gear is on sale too? So hard keeping track of which gear is on sale and which is not.... you have to literally go to each vendor and comb through all the options just to find out...
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

Go check the feat for the Shock Jock style again (It's under the iconic style category and it's called "Wired") it doesn't mention any kind of discount like the Bionic style feat does ("Still in Beta" is the name of the feat for this one).
    The discounts from feats were introduced with Episode 27 or Amazon Fury Part 3, only vendor gear introduced in that episode or after that episode has a discount attached to their feats.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I thought it was Earth 3 when they introduced gear discounts via feats?
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Actually what Lorax said made me think on this a little more.
    It starts with AF3 and Fallen God gear.
    I am below that level on the toons I noticed the difference on and may have posted this thread in error.
    I have a few toons with a lot of marks saved that will make the jump into those levels so I will keep an eye on the gear prices as I go just to make sure.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They introduced the discount with Earth 3 and at some point I believe they said they would update older episode vendors to work the same. Obviously they started because Fallen God, Blackhawk, and Riddler have discounts now so I'm not sure if they're going to continue to backtrack.
  7. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

As I got into the gear from Fallen God and up the correct numbers were showing.
    Maybe I was thinking of what Lorax said and had just though they had gone back farther.
    Oh well, no biggie. Got several alts leveled up quite a bit so it still worked out.
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

It was AF3 according to the post where they initially announced it: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/new-vendor-discount-system.283548/
    And here's the game update where it was released: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...hotfix-february-1-2017-game-update-67.283926/
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club